Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Me personally I like the Mack Howard kid over this kid. Mack has all the throws and doesn't make many mistakes. he also puts the ball on the money. I mean he makes it so easy for his wr, the ball is almost always perfectly placed. The kid has serious talent and he also has some nice wheels on him as well. JMO .

Advertisement
One thing to watch that I AM JUST WARNING our fans not saying it will happen. Jaden has an older brother Roman who plays at a JC not too far from Pittsburg. He has seen his offers increase because of Jaden. I know in the past they mentioned wanting to play together and honestly if all the BS did not happen at ASU they both would probably be committed there(Not saying bro would've gotten an offer PWO probably). Just saying do not be shocked if a school like Cal gets desperate and tries to have them together. Wilcox knows he needs to land an elite Bay Area kid finally.

Lastly, Jake and his QB coach in SoCal could be helping a lot in this recruitment. Jaden works with Danny a lot so I am sure he has been around Jake before and they have talked about Miami.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal is searching all over the country for a top quarterback in the Class of 2023.

Over the last week, a pair of signal-callers have made their way to campus and neither left with an offer. That signals that Cristobal still feels pretty good about his chances to land an elite arm at this stage of the process.

One name that InsideTheU and 247Sports have kept an eye on over the past few weeks is Pittsburg (Cali.) five-star Jaden Rashada, who completed 57 percent of his passes for 2220 yards with 27 touchdowns to five interceptions as a junior.

He’s high on the Hurricanes and what Cristobal, Josh Gattis, and Frank Ponce are doing in Coral Gables.

“Everything has been going real good to be honest,” Rashada told InsideTheU when reached by phone Monday. “Coach Cristobal, Coach Gattis, Coach Ponce, really there’s not a single coach on that staff that hasn’t shown me love. It’s been crazy. It’s been pretty good having that opportunity.”

One thing the nation’s No. 5 ranked quarterback has taken away from his conversations with Miami’s staff is their authenticity.

“Really they’re just being authentic. Just letting me know opportunity is there and they’re trying to get this thing back to where it should be and back to where it did start,” Rashada said.

Rashada knows plenty about Cristobal from his time at Oregon. The two spoke plenty while Cristobal was leading the Pac-12 program.

“Me and Coach Cristobal been cool. Since he’s been at Miami we’ve got even cooler. You can tell he’s a family guy. You can tell he has a personal way of coaching. I can tell that I’m going to get his best and when you get a coaches best, it pushes you to do your best as well,” Rashada said.

Of Miami’s offense, the Polynesian Bowl commit knows that it will be very personnel generated. That lines up with what Gattis told the media last week during his post-practice press conference.

“They’re saying they call the offense to their players and quarterback especially. If they have a trigger, they’re going to pull it a lot,” Rashada said.

People out West have indicated that staying close to home could be a factor for the nation’s No. 5 quarterback. Rashada would push back on that.

“I personally think that Miami is the closest thing to California. But staying home isn’t a factor to me. It’s nothing I have to do. I’m not one of those kids who can’t leave home,” Rashada said.

As far as a commitment goes, Rashada could hold out until the summer months at the latest.

“I’m just going to make whatever decision is best for me. These upcoming visits will be important to me. I got to figure out where. I want to make a decision by June. If you saw my tweet the other day, I’m just going to go wherever I’m valued the most and whoever shows the most love. I won’t speak too much about the other schools, but I will say Miami is one of the schools that have been showing me a lot of value and love and I plan on getting down there.”

Advertisement
Hoping for Nico or Jaden. None of us know if Nico was the player that signed that NIL deal. I will be ecstatic with either. They are the top 2 for me. Crazy to be back in it for these top QB's again. Good times.

Hoping for Nico or Jaden. None of us know if Nico was the player that signed that NIL deal. I will be ecstatic with either. They are the top 2 for me. Crazy to be back in it for these top QB's again. Good times.
Bro just think 3 about our QB room 3 years ago lol we can never let that happen again. Need a top guy every cycle because someone is bound to not work out or transfer

Advertisement
Good looking QB.

I'm more than fine with him or Mack Howard. If I'm being honest, I like Howard more. I'd be shocked if he didn't fly up the rankings this summer or fall. One of those recruits that seems to come out of nowhere and people wonder one day how he got away from wherever.

Whoever we get this year is going to sit awhile. I'd take the one that knows that's a possibility and is fine waiting their turn.

Me personally I like the Mack Howard kid over this kid. Mack has all the throws and doesn't make many mistakes. he also puts the ball on the money. I mean he makes it so easy for his wr, the ball is almost always perfectly placed. The kid has serious talent and he also has some nice wheels on him as well. JMO .
Mack doesn't have the ceiling Jaden has. Jaden has intangibles, good size, and plus arm-talent.

Advertisement
Nico to Tenn which hurt us here as Bama thought they would get Nico. Looking like Jaden to Bama as of now gents. Don't shoot the messenger. Obviously things can change but as of now that's the scenario.

Would take them out of the Arch Manning sweepstakes not sure if they were fully in. There also is a 4 star qb from Birmingham who we offered as well. Getting the qb class sorted out early helps us pivot.

I had Rashada as QB1 but their is a bunch of options..and we still havent really sent out new qb offers so we must feel good..right now until spring ball starts and camp szn again

Would take them out of the Arch Manning sweepstakes not sure if they were fully in. There also is a 4 star qb from Birmingham who we offered as well. Getting the qb class sorted out early helps us pivot.

I had Rashada as QB1 but their is a bunch of options..and we still havent really sent out new qb offers so we must feel good..right now until spring ball starts and camp szn again

literally the only position with some uncertainty right now recruiting wise. I heard the Rashada news at UGAs practice today from someone who would know so I'm fairly certain it's real which is why I posted. Here's to hoping things change in our favor with him!

Advertisement
Back