Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

And now you want compare Rattler to theses NFl QB’s..lol..
Not a comparison you made a dumb *** porst. TVD could go in the first he also could get exposed as an average QB and return next year. Height does not mean what it used to.

Advertisement
So UF "insider" QueJay is saying Rashada is taking a multi day unofficial there this upcoming week : 5/24-5/26. He is also saying Rashada is giving them an OV in June. Some other poster chiming in that they have put together a "very nice NIL package" to present to him..

So UF "insider" QueJay is saying Rashada is taking a multi day unofficial there this upcoming week : 5/24-5/26. He is also saying Rashada is giving them an OV in June. Some other poster chiming in that they have put together a "very nice NIL package" to present to him..
The chik fil a guy who quits their board every other week?

Advertisement
Word is It’s close to a mill a year. Mid / High six figures

Advertisement
Does that mean we are out of this?
If anything I think its encouraging. If mid to high 6 figures is being touted as a good package for the kid, I think we have to be in the ball park. Word has been that this kid has been looking for ridiculous numbers, and say 600k a year for a 5 star QB isn't outlandish, although still a hefty bag.

If anything I think its encouraging. If mid to high 6 figures is being touted as a good package for the kid, I think we have to be in the ball park. Word has been that this kid has been looking for ridiculous numbers, and say 600k a year for a 5 star QB isn't outlandish, although still a hefty bag.
I believe it was @Gocanes1990 who said his people were making exorbitant requests and he thought it realistically should get done between $500-$750k, which sounds reasonable to me. If that’s the number I hope we make a serious run at him.

They need something to pull that **** recruiting out of the dumpster fire. Landing a 5 star QB may just be what the doctor ordered. Napier seems to be in way over his head kinda like Golden was. He is recruiting like he is still at the G5 level and not in the SEC.

This. If I were in UiF's shoes, I would have a totally different calculus with Rashada and offer above Miami assuming I could get the hard commit. Their QB room is thin and they have been humiliated on the recruiting trail. Need momentum.

I still think Miami's NIL decision makers are acting rationally by sticking with their number though. If Rashada goes to UiF for double his real market value, then we may take a momentary PR hit, but they'll be the ones suffering when we have our pick of the next 3-5 commits they can no longer afford.

Advertisement
That’s the word, but those same haters who put the word out haven’t produced a lick of proof.

Advertisement
I’m saying I was a highly rated recruit coming out of high school. My family and I were well taken care of because of where I chose to go to college. My wife and my son’s benefit from a decision I made in 1988 to this very day. I’ve gone through it with my parents and I went through it with my two sons…

I would imagine that they’re about to break the bank for him and promise the world and say that they have a bunch of receivers on deck waiting for them to get a qb.
If he wants to go there just for a check then go ahead.

@LeedsCane agreed with this and disagreed with the "are we out of it" question. Sounding like we've still got a chance with Rashada. Now the question is whether Emory Williams delayed his decision/visit due to the staff wanting to find out where Rashada wants to play or because some $EC big boys are sniffing around?

Leeds, any correlation/connections here in the two recruiting dates?

Advertisement
Back