Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I also need to see TVD dominate games to be a first rounder. He’s going to have a very good LT to give him time and he has enough weapons that there should be zero excuses.

What I like most about his game is that his eyes remain downfield which in a ****** conference like the ACC he should be able to have his way with 75% of our schedule….the other 25% is where he earns his $.

Our own Kaaya, went from a top 10 pick or even at worst a day 2 pick to a 6th round pick
While true Kaaya did bring the complete skill set TVD does. Tyler is bigger, more athletic, and likely brings more intangibles to the table. Pretty much any improvement to his game shown this year while staying healthy makes him a highly likely first or second round pick. The only thing working against him is next years qb class is gonna be super deep.

While true Kaaya did bring the complete skill set TVD does. Tyler is bigger, more athletic, and likely brings more intangibles to the table. Pretty much any improvement to his game shown this year while staying healthy makes him a highly likely first or second round pick. The only thing working against him is next years qb class is gonna be super deep.
I agree as we look at it now but back then Kaaya’s deficiencies didn’t shine through yet, especially the intangibles. Kaaya while not as big was still close to prototypical size and his throwing motion was much cleaner. Definitely not as athletic as TVD. In general, TVD is a better prospect but my point is that he has half a season of carving up meh ACC defenses under his belt. My point is you never really know, and Kaaya was our most recent example of that.

The NFL starves for QB’s each year. Look at the jabronies drafted this last draft. Kenny ‘average’ Pickett goes to the Stillers as a feel good story, otherwise no QB goes in the 1st rd.

TVD is a 1st rd talent. Period. So barring some collapse by him in the 2022 season, he’s a goner and good for him.

Miami should load up on a 5 star QB stud for the 23 season and compete against García.
Feel Good Story? 😭

That’s my quarterback!!!

(Still not sure if these are happy or sad tears, I’ll tell you in three years 🤣)
terrell owens images GIF

Advertisement
I agree as we look at it now but back then Kaaya’s deficiencies didn’t shine through yet, especially the intangibles. Kaaya while not as big was still close to prototypical size and his throwing motion was much cleaner. Definitely not as athletic as TVD. In general, TVD is a better prospect but my point is that he has half a season of carving up meh ACC defenses under his belt. My point is you never really know, and Kaaya was our most recent example of that.
Kaaya didn’t want it if you ask me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not an indictment but as seen by him going to film school he had different passions and aspirations.

I also need to see TVD dominate games to be a first rounder. He’s going to have a very good LT to give him time and he has enough weapons that there should be zero excuses.

What I like most about his game is that his eyes remain downfield which in a ****** conference like the ACC he should be able to have his way with 75% of our schedule….the other 25% is where he earns his $.
What proven “weapons” do we have at receiver?

We better hope our TEs have a big year.

Kaaya didn’t want it if you ask me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not an indictment but as seen by him going to film school he had different passions and aspirations.
He didn’t but that’s not the point at all. We didn’t know Kaaya didn’t want it til his third year here and he was projected as a top 10 guy this time going into that junior season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok. They weren't in the portal, but they were certainly willing to listen to our overtures for the bag.
My point isn't that Mario can't recruit or use the portal. We grabbed 2 the top 150 portal players. 31- Mesidor and 134-Parrish. I was stating that he hasn't gone after the big fish I think the facts support that. Assuming he will use the portal to get a great player is a reach to say the least.

Advertisement
Back