Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
There isn't a single person that is saying Rashada isn't clearly better than Williams. The discussion with Rashada as far as I can see is does it make sense to pay him multi-million dollars to potentially lose the starting job next year to Jake Garcia.... When that money can be spent everywhere else. Then you go big for the qb the following year...
You obviously didn't read the Emory thread.

Would they take two QBs? Or is he just the backup plan right now?
I think you’re gonna see programs do this. Not that Williams can’t play but he’s a kid that needs to develop and seems like a kid who isn’t looking for insane money. Programs will spend on a QB, take a Williams, and spend again on a QB so that if it all works out right, that first NIL kid will hit the league the other kid making cash steps right in. My opinion

If we're backing off because of money - at some point at some year we'll need to commit substantial NIL dollars to the position. Or we'll perpetually have 3 star kids helming Miami.
Why? We have TVD about to be a first round pick and two elite 11 kids waiting to compete. You don’t think the depth chart may be something that could ***** with the thinking of a kid looking for NIL money and playing time? I get the point you’re making. I just don’t see that being the case

That’s precisely that it is. Also for those interested? Nico is back on the market lol. Nico flew to Tennessee on a private jet owned by a booster (and not of the business associated with his NIL deal because there is no sponsor for him) to sign his NIL contract, so that’s a violation. There is no loophole for Tennessee for that.
NCAA arent gonna do a **** thing. Teams got caught by cheating by the feds and still haven’t been punished. KU just won a championship and pulled out their d and ****ed all over the NCAA’s face. This is a non issue. By the time something happens there either won’t be an NCAA or Nico will be long gone lol

Attachments

• C18BBB44-A2A3-455F-9425-F1771363F461.png
    C18BBB44-A2A3-455F-9425-F1771363F461.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 208
Advertisement
Advertisement
NCAA arent gonna do a **** thing. Teams got caught by cheating by the feds and still haven’t been punished. KU just won a championship and pulled out their d and ****ed all over the NCAA’s face. This is a non issue. By the time something happens there either won’t be an NCAA or Nico will be long gone lol
I was talking about this last night. 2 years ago everyone was talking about crippling sanctions for Tenn. after the McDonald bags of $ incident. Today, we’re all talking about Tenn breaking NIL by using a collective to sign the top QB for a record $8M. The NCAA has no power anymore. IMO they lost that power by allowing a handful of schools openly cheat for the past decade.

NCAA arent gonna do a ****. Teams got caught by cheating by the feds and still haven’t been punished. KU just won a championship and pulled out their d and ****ed all over the NCAA’s face. This is a non issue. By the time something happens there either won’t be an NCAA or Nico will be long gone lol
Can't spell cheaters without SEC

Signed,

Peruche

I was talking about this last night. 2 years ago everyone was talking about crippling sanctions for Tenn. after the McDonald bags of $ incident. Today, we’re all talking about Tenn breaking NIL by using a collective to sign the top QB for a record $8M. The NCAA has no power anymore. IMO they lost that power by allowing a handful of schools openly cheat for the past decade.
Here here!

What I feel is , these kids minds are being cluttered with NIL offers and hampering them in the common sense right decision.

There chests are inflated enough without throwing $$$ into the process.

Once they think there on an even playing field with the NFL , well the portal will explode with recovering from wrong decisions.

My question to anyone who knows please:

Does the player have to give the NIL money back if they portal?

In my realest mind would say YES but like any child who knows what’s best for there parents, I feel they already spent the NIL on there entourage.

I look forward to hearing

GOCANES

Advertisement
This new BS rule on the Boosters and NIL is a joke. All any smart program will do is have the coaches with a contract in hand with the amount on it and will show the players. Once they commit, the coaches will communicate with the “ handler “ parent’s, or whomever. The NCAA is a joke and will always be a joke. All this because the butt hurt SEC is having their periods because their pay for play will not matter as much when kids can take deals which will level the playing field.

Let’s try to get them both…Rashada and Emory. TVD and Matocha may be gone after the 2022 season; that leaves just 2 roster QBs.

I’d like to see them fight it out like Jevon Snead and Colt McCoy did at Texas when their turns came.
In todays world you can’t recruit that way. I want Rashanda here just like you do, but do you take him, and lose Garcia and Brown? It’s something to think about. As I said above, the setup for the QBs is perfect. TVD to the league, Garcia takes over, Brown is waiting and takes over for him. Rashanda wants to play.

Advertisement
Don’t confuse the NCAA leaving KU or bama alone with them leaving us alone. Everyone wants regulation on collectives which I have faith will result in a rule banning Hispanic business owners based south of Ft Lauderdale from paying players.

In todays world you can’t recruit that way. I want Rashanda here just like you do, but do you take him, and lose Garcia and Brown? It’s something to think about. As I said above, the setup for the QBs is perfect. TVD to the league, Garcia takes over, Brown is waiting and takes over for him. Rashanda wants to play.
If signing Rashada forces other QBs out o fúcking well. Neither have proven shít. You don't avoid signing great QBs out of fear of upsetting unproven commodities. How many years in a row have OSU and Alabama signed 5* QBs? This mentality is toxic and weak. The days of who has been here longer better be ****** over or we will be hiring another coach in 3 years.

Last edited:
What’s short sited is spending say 1mil on Rashadas freshman season which will be spent on the bench when it could be spent on 2-3 blue chippers at DE, LB, CB or wherever-positions where they can contribute as freshmen and therefore be less likely to hit the portal. Does that mean we shouldn’t recruit Rashada? No. But he has a point.
most ruiz nil deals for FOOTBALL players is $50k or less, including TVD and Garcia.

Giving $1mm to a high school recruits would be illogical in OUR situation.

If you're Alabama and paying every qb recruit $1mm, that's a whole lot different than our situation.

If signing Rashada forces other QBs out o fúcking well. Neither have proven shít. You don't avoid signing great QBs out of fear of upsetting unproven commodities. How many years in a row have OSU and Alabama signed 5* QBs? This mentality is toxic and weak. The days of who has been here longer better be ****** over or we will be hiring another coach in 3 years.
So a talented high school QB that hasent set foot on campus? Means you have no issue with forcing out two QBs who were also high school studs makes sense to you then have your opinion. Has zero to do with fear! I can argue your point of view is toxic, mentally weak and ridiculous but I’ll just say we can agree to disagree. Your strategy has also been proven to have caused coaches to be fired. Since you need it spelled out for you I never said don’t sign Rashanda. My point was more to do with what a kid in todays world will do with respect to where he signs. Maybe the kid doesn’t fear a battle. Maybe he does. I’ll stand by my point in how I feel coaches will choose to recruit the position

Advertisement
Back