Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

We watched Stetson Bennett win a Natty. I agree if we can get 3 or 4 first rounders on DL they can recruit you and me to play QB. But if they can't sign some goons gimme a dog at QB.
yeah we watched Stetson Bennett win a natty, and we watched AJ McCarron, Jake Coker, and Mac Jones win them too. but if you think Kirby Smart and Nick Saban are out here like "yeah it's too expensive to recruit super talented 5 star QBs, we're good" you're out of your mind. they want it all. do we want it all or nah? where's John Ruiz at?

Advertisement
yeah we watched Stetson Bennett win a natty, and we watched AJ McCarron, Jake Coker, and Mac Jones win them too. but if you think Kirby Smart and Nick Saban are out here like "yeah it's too expensive to recruit super talented 5 star QBs, we're good" you're out of your mind. they want it all. do we want it all or nah? where's John Ruiz at?
To be fair, one of those QB names is not like the others

Those teams were all filled with top 3 recruiting classes. I agree you would never see Bama/UGa after a 0 star recruit as primary target. Miami is also at disadvantage they can't use Ruiz or any other NIL since state laws prohibit. I don't see Saban, Kirby, Riley having those same issues especially when they've been delivering recruits to bags long before 2021 (NIL).

Advertisement

He’s head and shoulders better than Williams, don’t get why people are arguing different. There’s a variety of reasons as to why one is a five star, and one is currently unranked (no matter what potential you may see in him). Now if he’s bag chasing to a point that’s considered ludicrous, I get moving on.

This also isn’t a complete knock on Williams as I think he ends up high 3 or low/mid 4 star. Just that Rashada is the goods, despite being an attention-*****

Too big of a headache 🙄.
We wanna talk about being the king of CFB but don’t want to slug it out and give up on players with the very potential needed to get us there. We want to rely on a formula that has failed us time and time again. I actually think Emory is fine as a prospect, but you fight to the very end for Rashada.

Emory Williams is Gray Crow. Idgaf what yall say. Epic fail
1651800952152.gif

Advertisement
He’s head and shoulders better than Williams, don’t get why people are arguing different. There’s a variety of reasons as to why one is a five star, and one is currently unranked (no matter what potential you may see in him). Now if he’s bag chasing to a point that’s considered ludicrous, I get moving on.

This also isn’t a complete knock on Williams as I think he ends up high 3 or low/mid 4 star. Just that Rashada is the goods, despite being an attention-*****
There isn't a single person that is saying Rashada isn't clearly better than Williams. The discussion with Rashada as far as I can see is does it make sense to pay him multi-million dollars to potentially lose the starting job next year to Jake Garcia.... When that money can be spent everywhere else. Then you go big for the qb the following year...

There isn't a single person that is saying Rashada isn't clearly better than Williams. The discussion with Rashada as far as I can see is does it make sense to pay him multi-million dollars to potentially lose the starting job next year to Jake Garcia.... When that money can be spent everywhere else. Then you go big for the qb the following year...
That’s precisely that it is. Also for those interested? Nico is back on the market lol. Nico flew to Tennessee on a private jet owned by a booster (and not of the business associated with his NIL deal because there is no sponsor for him) to sign his NIL contract, so that’s a violation. There is no loophole for Tennessee for that.

Advertisement
That’s precisely that it is. Also for those interested? Nico is back on the market lol. Nico flew to Tennessee on a private jet owned by a booster (and not of the business associated with his NIL deal because there is no sponsor for him) to sign his NIL contract, so that’s a violation. There is no loophole for Tennessee for that.
Doubt Nico goes anywhere but TN.

That’ll teach Tennessee to Fvck with Saban

Advertisement
Ay hopefully since it was a dramatic overpay on Tennessees part, it reduces the price on Rashada.
I'd be more than happy to land Rashada or Nico - just at a reasonably justifiable price. Like even if it was as much as $1M, that is far more reasonable than $2-3M/yr or something. I mean at $1M/yr that is a reasonable bet to place on a 5star guy AS LONG AS they understand the situation and that the job wont be handed to them and that they shouldn't ******* transfer if Garcia wins the job...

You think he goes there for free? They have to void his contract, it’s in violation of the new guidelines. I highly doubt he stays committed if that happens but hey, maybe he really likes country music!
Also they can pay him the same way every school has paid players before NIL tbh. So I don't think it definitely means he won't go there. Just makes it riskier...
Hes probably worth it for them though, cause they have little shot at Manning imo. And I'm not sure they were really in it for any other 5stare guy

This!

Saban wants. Saban gets.

Advertisement
Back