QB decision

RedSquare

Freshman
I think it’s pretty clear, Fake Barfcia is not the answer at QB. Limited arm talent, mediocre work ethic, and 10 cent head. Nice kid, but the stories of him being a shortcutter are valid, and he’s not the answer. Never was. Never will be. Ray Charles could see that.

Since the season is now officially floating in the bowl like last night’s 2 am Taco Bell, my suggestion if TVD really is out for the duration, is to play Jacurri. He’s exhibited to the coaches he’s mentally tough, has physical skills, and fvck it …. He couldn’t be worse than Barfcia. He’s got upside, might as well get him the action and let him play like the starter.

At this point, there’s nothing to lose.

Advertisement
TVD likely out for the rest of the season so hopefully he comes back or we are screwed next year too. Doubt he does though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt he comes back but we need him to come back. If we keep Gattis it’s trouble and if we get rid of Gattis it’s trouble (3rd OC in 4 yrs).
Man, we could have 1983 Dan Marino and it wouldn't save this O.

Advertisement
I would like to start seeing what we have, and also get the young guys ready for next season.

TVD will get killed behind this line.. I would just take the rest of the year, and get ready for the Draft.

Let Garcia prove he’s the guy for next season. Oh let’s see Brown more.

Brown at QB?

You answered your own question by referencing Ray Charles. Once teams scheme to take away the QB draw, he will struggle in this offense.

Advertisement
Back