QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Found it

@JayCane20 any studio updates??
Rabbits Newsroom GIF

Advertisement
Exactly. Just like @Cribby 's apology, which he said was sarcastic as well.

What kind of dip**** goes into court and asks to admit an emoji reaction into evidence?
I don’t like how this has been handled but being completely honest I’m not concerned or freaking out. When all the top guys starting falling off to the side and Ward opts for the league then I’ll worry some. I’m sure a simple call to Jefferson explaining the situation and a good potential offer would have him hold off on UCF. At least I’d think they’d do something like that.

CFB is a small world and they know the ballpark we’re offering Ward so you better believe guys will reach out after spring if he goes pro .

All that said I just can’t see this guy being dumb enough to enter the draft. It would be an epic gamble versus the alternative. Jmo.

I don’t like how this has been handled but being completely honest I’m not concerned or freaking out. When all the top guys starting falling off to the side and Ward opts for the league then I’ll worry some. I’m sure a simple call to Jefferson explaining the situation and a good potential offer would have him hold off on UCF. At least I’d think they’d do something like that.

CFB is a small world and they know the ballpark we’re offering Ward so you better believe guys will reach out after spring if he goes pro .

All that said I just can’t see this guy being dumb enough to enter the draft. It would be an epic gamble versus the alternative. Jmo.
Somehow Miami always has the I can’t believe that happened, happen.
we shall see

Advertisement

So u still believe it's miami vs. Draft? No shot for fsu or usc?

Advertisement

This right here Ive been thinking about. If we do miss on our top targets and just arent excited about the rest of the options out there, they do have the (risky) option of shutting it down until the next portal window in the spring. Now that word is out that there is a 2 mill budget up for grabs, you bet your *** that QBs that havent been mentioned will be reaching out and a new board will form.

Kids have done dumber things.

Relying on kids not to make stupid decisions with their prospective careers is always a long bet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back