QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Advertisement
The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.

I think you need to look one step above Gattis and Dawson to find the constant.

Advertisement
A **** poor design that routinely had 2/3 WRs open each play, only for our QB to force it into double coverage? I know you watched that BC game, but tell me again how it’s the scheme not the player. P.S…. This **** didn’t just start this year, peep the date

View attachment 275928
Looks like a bunch of people just looking to rag on TVD. Where are all the mentions of the throws he made?

Advertisement
Pretty sure he’s alluding to Howard going there.

But Mike Ryan has been full of **** since Mario’s been hired. Guy has no sources, just piggybacking off what D$ said.
I’m pretty sure the leadership on the site and Mike Ryan have a pretty **** good relationship. He’s the ONLY National voice that capes up for us. Maybe Pate to an extent but nothing like Ryan.

I’m pretty sure the leadership on the site and Mike Ryan have a pretty **** good relationship. He’s the ONLY National voice that capes up for us. Maybe Pate to an extent but nothing like Ryan.
He's a Johnny Come Lately. Didn't give a **** about the program til 2017

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was the biggest Tyler defender, probably defended him a little too long. It’s clear he wasn’t the goods.
It’s certainly easiest to blame the person that is gone over those that are still around. It’s why Gattis got blamed last year and TVD was fully exonerated even though it was clear as day both were at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back