QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I say some dumb **** from time to time but c’mon…. Y’all outdoing yourselves early today.

1) Jacurri not throwing 6TDs. Jacurri needs another year before anyone thinks he’s a starter. Still developing as a passer. - we want to win next year, not develop on the fly.

2) Jake Garcia isn’t coming back to UM, dudes cleat of choice is the new Adidas concrete 2.0s. I’ve watched 43 year old vets with better footwork.

For as much as (myself included) we loved Lashlee. It’s so far been proven he’s not that good of a talent evaluator when it comes to QBs.

PSA: All of us in here are a bunch of special *****. Sure, some more special than others.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Which QBs out there that are not currently in the portal are worth tampering with?

Salter? Daniels?

Advertisement
I’ll be the ******* now that he’s gone.

TVD is not a leader on the field. He never looked invested. He failed to adapt. He can’t make a mid range throw to save his life against zone. He rewarded his friend and fixated on him every other play. He used Bama to get a good deal from us. On and on.

And Garcia is a bad college QB. Bad.

Bye!

Last edited:
I’ll be the ******* now that he’s gone.

TVD is not a leader on the field. He never looked invested. He failed to adapt. He can’t make a mid range throw to save his life against zone. He rewarded his friend and fixated on him every other play. He used Bama to get a good deal from us. Oh and on.

Bye!
Its Gonna Be Ok Hug GIF by ALLBLK

Advertisement
Advertisement
I say some dumb **** from time to time but c’mon…. Y’all outdoing yourselves early today.

1) Jacurri not throwing 6TDs. Jacurri needs another year before anyone thinks he’s a starter. Still developing as a passer. - we want to win next year, not develop on the fly.

2) Jake Garcia isn’t coming back to UM, dudes cleat of choice is the new Adidas concrete 2.0s. I’ve watched 43 year old vets with better footwork.

For as much as (myself included) we loved Lashlee. It’s so far been proven he’s not that good of a talent evaluator when it comes to QBs.
"I’ve watched 43 year old veterinarians with better footwork."

Fixed it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back