QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is just like there is a greater houston area too. its all greater miami

I never understood this stuff. People always say, "I'm from LA," but live like an hour away from the city.

In New York, you're either from NYC (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, or Staten Island*), or you're not from NYC.

You could live ten minutes north of the BX, and people will say, "you live upstate."

Advertisement
How’s everyone doing today?
Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I'm with you. I think he has handled this with more class and maturity. These kids know ENSD is next week and that other dominoes are waiting on them to fall. Ward seemingly being this selfish is a red flag to me. Yes, I think his escapability in the pocket is amazing. but to me Howard seems like a better team guy. I'll take the team guy.
Lots of assumptions here.

Advertisement
@ben no way any of these qbs commit before mario locks up the most fyzical fullback on God's green earth (whoever the **** that is) right?
mario is offering $2.5 million and a seafood tower, but his insistence on recruiting fullbacks who line up in a two point stance is going to leave us vulnerable in big game hunting.

Advertisement
Yes. Wouldn't he visit in meantime??

Maybe not, zoom and phone call could still be had to let them know if any interest. He might just be waiting out what happens to Ward because he's pretty content with Miami's potential offer and agreed to keep it on the down low. That doesn't mean he would not be reaching out to to other schools in case it doesn't pan out?

Advertisement
I never understood this stuff. People always say, "I'm from LA," but live like an hour away from the city.

In New York, you're either from NYC (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, or Staten Island*), or you're not from NYC.

You could live ten minutes north of the BX, and people will say, "you live upstate."
LA folk who don’t live in the city are referring to huge LA county as LA.

if that's the case I think we should have moved on from him. It sucks but it's a sign he doesn't want to be here 100% regardless.
I don’t agree. You just give the kid a deadline. Especially if you’re confident your other kid doesn’t mind waiting a few days to commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back