QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My biggest question is Jefferson’s turnover numbers. Miami’s biggest issue was turnovers on offense for the majority of the season. We’d all probably accept Ward’s turnovers due to his playmaking ability balancing things out. Also if you truly believe this team is a QB away from being a CFP contender than Ward is the only option you’ll want. If you think this team is 10 wins max and an ACCCG appearance with a consistently competent QB you’ll probably be ok with KJ. It’s not **** and doesn’t get the talking heads looking at Miami. But I believe he’d have some moderate success here. Just not game breaking success.

My biggest question is Jefferson’s turnover numbers. Miami’s biggest issue was turnovers on offense for the majority of the season. We’d all probably accept Ward’s turnovers due to his playmaking ability balancing things out. Also if you truly believe this team is a QB away from being a CFP contender than Ward is the only option you’ll want. If you think this team is 10 wins max and an ACCCG appearance with a consistently competent QB you’ll probably be ok with KJ. It’s not **** and doesn’t get the talking heads looking at Miami. But I believe he’d have some moderate success here. Just not game breaking success.
I’m assuming you’re also concerned about Howard’s turnovers too then?

KJ was very good at protecting the ball in 2/3 years as a starter.

Advertisement
Jefferson hardly ever turned the ball over till this year

A quarterback is crucial for a football team as they serve as the leader on the field, making strategic decisions, executing plays, and often influencing the team's overall performance. Their ability to read defenses, pass accurately, and manage the game can significantly impact a team's success. A skilled quarterback can elevate the entire offense and contribute to a team's competitive edge.
Troy Baker No Shit GIF by RETRO REPLAY

I’m assuming you’re also concerned about Howard’s turnovers too then?

KJ was very good at protecting the ball in 2/3 years as a starter.
I’ve written Howard off as USC bound. And I’m not even as worried about turnovers as much as I am how it impacts the QB play. TVD would just implode after an INT. Fix that issue and it would solve a lot of the offense’s issues IMO.

Advertisement
Missing out on Ward and landing KJ would be disappointing.

However, we need a ******* adult in the QB room. KJ is definitely that. If Dawson could get him back to 2021-2022 KJ, he could be a good leader for this team. He won't be scared going into UF or Clemson, or FSU at home.

The ITU guys are good soldiers for this admin. They get some good access because of that.

There’s ZERO chance Gabby would post that unless there’s alignment there.
wouldn't be surprised if he was "encouraged" to post it.
Geo seems bent he wasn't out there with it first

Jefferson hardly ever turned the ball over till this year
Phrased it wrong. I genuinely don’t know KJ’s numbers. I was wondering how reckless he can be as a QB. I watched maybe two games in the last three years in which he played. So I can’t form a true opinion on his numbers.

Advertisement
Did Mario play himself out of the top two QB’s. How are both not interested in Miami. ***** crazy with the offense we will have next year

Advertisement
Phrased it wrong. I genuinely don’t know KJ’s numbers. I was wondering how reckless he can be as a QB. I watched maybe two games in the last three years in which he played. So I can’t form a true opinion on his numbers.
Gotcha. No sweat. He takes care of the ball. This year turnovers went up but the surrounding cast was a dumpster fire.

this has to be A.I. right? Could you imagine someone actually speaking to you like this in person 🤣
A quarterback is crucial for a football team as they serve as the leader on the field, making strategic decisions, executing plays, and often influencing the team's overall performance. Their ability to read defenses, pass accurately, and manage the game can significantly impact a team's success. A skilled quarterback can elevate the entire offense and contribute to a team's competitive edge.

17-40 throws 20 yards or more. 45 of 81 passes between 10-19 yards. Aka if Miami fans hated TVD they will scream watching KJ throw down field
Can you share where those stats are from? I’ll take a look for both guys.

Miami fans couldn’t stand TVD because he was a head case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back