QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
KJ Jefferson is the definition of backyard QB

dude would be exciting to watch honestly

won't pretend like he's as good as Cam Ward, definitely has questionable arm talent. But he's relatively safe with the ball and absolutely great at extending plays. Would be interesting to see him behind a good Miami OL and in the ACC against typically weaker defenses

Advertisement
Its the dead period so he can't visit until January. What they are probably telling KJ is that they are interested but want him to visit. That gives them time to keep KJ uncomitted and also give Cam time for a decision.

They won't just take KJ's commitment right away as Ward would just fall in FSU's lap

Its the dead period so he can't visit until January. What they are probably telling KJ is that they are interested but want him to visit. That gives them time to keep KJ uncomitted and also give Cam time for a decision.

They won't just take KJ's commitment right away as Ward would just fall in FSU's lap
I hope Mario’s thinking is doing what’s best for his team first instead of worrying about what FSU might do.

Advertisement

won't pretend like he's as good as Cam Ward, definitely has questionable arm talent. But he's relatively safe with the ball and absolutely great at extending plays. Would be interesting to see him behind a good Miami OL and in the ACC against typically weaker defenses

I THINK we could win 10 games with him. I KNOW we could if we added the best receiver in the country along with him.

Advertisement

I was good with him when I saw the TD to INT ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back