QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to FSU 247 mods, looks like FSU is going all in on Cam Ward. THey called DJU QB 1B and they will not give him the green light until after Ward makes his decision....

Advertisement
thanks. and cool. i see no reason to panic at this point (i would be a hyprocrite: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/miami-flos-predictions.178713/post-6961417). we either get ward or we back up the alleged brinks truck to someone like Tualia, Pratt, Henigan, etc.

total speculation here but assuming the monday UM deadline is true that Ward's dad mentioned in one of those interviews, i wonder if that has to do with early signing day? perhaps jeremiah smith is in if Ward is locked in before ESD but otherwise is not.

Is Cam still fishing? He must be catchin em left and right.

1702844953278.gif

Advertisement
If f$u opts for DJ either because they don’t like their chances with Ward or elect not to wait, then leverage (to some extent) shifts to Mario.

Ward’s collegiate options will be limited with USC (Howard), Oregon (Gabriel), and fsu (DJ) content with their choices. Ward must hope that another P5 team with deep pockets shows interest or opt for the NFL.
Didn’t we have mention of Louisville a few pages back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back