QB competition for 2018

Advertisement
Cant have another default option at QB for 2018. No more faith in the false gold of true freshman heroes. If Perry isnt the obvious choice, light years better than Rosier, we are in trouble next year.

Obligatory skin pic

wootwoot.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams highlights video looks good, has accuracy but that is a highlight video... is his accuracy consistent. Also, the problem with Rosier is his slow release and throwing motion. This is why he had a high number of blocked/tipped passes. Our overall offense will benefit with a QB that disguises his pass throwing intensions.

I don’t think I.T will take long. I think we will know by the end of spring. Richt is gonna wanna give Rosier a shot to transfer and play somewhere if he doesn’t win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idiots continue to blow smoke. 2 bad games by rosier and genius posters 100% positive that Rosier will be replaced at qb next year. Track record of these genius prognosticators usually baseless and wrong. This group of malcontents love to stir up controversy.

Williams highlights video looks good, has accuracy but that is a highlight video... is his accuracy consistent. Also, the problem with Rosier is his slow release and throwing motion.

Even when you take away the tips though, Rosier simply isin't accurate down the field. Williams has a pretty darn good offer sheet. Now that Perry has someone to contend with this offseason, I can get some shut-eye.

Advertisement
Williams highlights video looks good, has accuracy but that is a highlight video... is his accuracy consistent. Also, the problem with Rosier is his slow release and throwing motion. This is why he had a high number of blocked/tipped passes. Our overall offense will benefit with a QB that disguises his pass throwing intensions.

Only 5 INTs on the year. And he played in a tough district.

Idiots continue to blow smoke. 2 bad games by rosier and genius posters 100% positive that Rosier will be replaced at qb next year. Track record of these genius prognosticators usually baseless and wrong. This group of malcontents love to stir up controversy.

Yo home boy no one is saying he’s losing the job. They’re just saying that there will be a competition. If you don’t think that’s the case idk what to tell you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back