QB Coach

Now you’re just being ignorant.
Show me where he is improved. He is the same qb he was since day 1.
Screenshot_2018-09-04-12-53-42.png

Advertisement
A QB coach aint improving Malik so stop

Im sure the kid knows how to teach someone footwork what to recognize and all the **** thats passed down through thousands of coaches

Recruit a qb thats a savage and know how the fuq to play football when the lights r on
By staying with Rosier we are being told that none of the QBs are ready. Then you have a bad QB coach.

By staying with Rosier we are being told that none of the QBs are ready. Then you have a bad QB coach.
Or maybe ones a druggie and the other doesnt go to class............we dont know what happens behind closed doors but u cant start dudes like that. Im not a big MR guy but he did coach beast qbs at uga im sure he hasnt forgot how to coach them. Its his play design and play calling that fuqs up the qb especially when someone is as bad as Malik it leaves u limited. I watched that new Last Chance U **** season 3 and I dont care how good Malik Henry is for my team I would never start him

Advertisement
Or maybe ones a druggie and the other doesnt go to class............we dont know what happens behind closed doors but u cant start dudes like that. Im not a big MR guy but he did coach beast qbs at uga im sure he hasnt forgot how to coach them. Its his play design and play calling that fuqs up the qb especially when someone is as bad as Malik it leaves u limited. I watched that new Last Chance U **** season 3 and I dont care how good Malik Henry is for my team I would never start him

Again falls back on coaching/recruiting.... Unless "one" only discovered drugs after being sucked into the Miami lights with the harlots and illicit substances and the "other" got one of those bumper stickers for perfect attendance while in H.S., it should have been recognized.

It is actually really easy. Jon, we don't need you anymore as an actual coach. Considering you're unqualified for any real job, take the demotion and attempt to be useful.
John Richt is the least of our problems, doesnt this sound familiar with the Golden regime? Lets fire some assistants talk..........it falls on the HC period.

Again falls back on coaching/recruiting.... Unless "one" only discovered drugs after being sucked into the Miami lights with the harlots and illicit substances and the "other" got one of those bumper stickers for perfect attendance while in H.S., it should have been recognized.
sometimes its hard to see man, and sometimes those kids are great players and they take the risk to see if they can help. We dont know what goes on

Advertisement
John Richt is the least of our problems, doesnt this sound familiar with the Golden regime? Lets fire some assistants talk..........it falls on the HC period.

I agree but it is bullchit that it isn't easy to demote/get rid of his son.

This. Malik Rosier is a low-ceiling guy... always was.

But if he can't get N'Kosi Perry ready to play, then we have something to really complain about.

uhh if you haven't noticed, he can't

a 4 star QB with a full year of sticking his nose in the playbook can't unseat a 2 star

Advertisement
A QB coach aint improving Malik so stop

Im sure the kid knows how to teach someone footwork what to recognize and all the **** thats passed down through thousands of coaches

Recruit a qb thats a savage and know how the fuq to play football when the lights r on
Wait, what? You’re saying a Coach is a coach is a coach? Whether or not they improve Malik, there are about 73 other duties I can think would be helpful to our offense and the other QBs - including QB evaluations to ‘recruit a savage.’

Advertisement
Wait, what? You’re saying a Coach is a coach is a coach? Whether or not they improve Malik, there are about 73 other duties I can think would be helpful to our offense and the other QBs - including QB evaluations to ‘recruit a savage.’
Coaches coach but lets not act like theres some secret to it theres alot of guys who can coach and blaming his son for Malik is crazy talk, Malik is trash even if the goat qb coach coached him. He has nothing to work with and u can tell a guy 100000000 times dont stare at your recievers throw the ball away..use your mechanics...audible out....change protection at the line...or try to teach a Tebow how to be accurate. its on the player they are who they are

Well going from 21 and 17 to 35 and 10 sure seems like improvement to me, but what do I know. 2017 he wasnt coaching and 2016 Cam had a bad year, but other than that he had steady improvement
One great year. Every year his numbers are basically the same. There is no steady improvement.

Advertisement
Back