QB Coach needed

;)
I still see the most glaring weaknesses of the coaching staff being a high-quality QB coach… Someone that really knows how to train these guys mentally, physically and strategically how to really play that position.

When was the last time we actually had an excellent QB coach?

Perry clearly regressed since his freshman year due to the lack of good QB coaching
Are you going to take this

Advertisement
I still see the most glaring weaknesses of the coaching staff being a high-quality QB coach… Someone that really knows how to train these guys mentally, physically and strategically how to really play that position.

When was the last time we actually had an excellent QB coach?

Perry clearly regressed since his freshman year due to the lack of good QB coaching
We've paid leap service to the most important position in football. QB position should have a dedicated coach always. No excuses. It's the most important position in football. High time we treated it as such. Lashlee should coordinate and leave QB coaching to another

Lashlee coached nick narshall up to a national title game. And increased Ben hicks and more importantly Shane buechele game significantly. Pretty sure he knows what he’s doing
Howard was great OC at Bama and in NFL, but he hired good OCs here and also had QB coach. Results: Jim Kelly, Bernie, and Vinny back to back to back. Howard did get lucky because old flat top, Earl Morrall was his QB coach and was a volunteer coach. Ncaa took away volunteer coaches. I know we are limited in coaching numbers allowed but given the importance of QB and the fact that now of our other coaches seem to make that big a difference, I vote for a dedicated QB and ST coach. ST because it was always one of our gaming winning big play machine and now we have sucked at it since Randy left -- think about Randy being our best coach since Butch, that is frigging scaring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back