QB Coach needed

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
I still see the most glaring weaknesses of the coaching staff being a high-quality QB coach… Someone that really knows how to train these guys mentally, physically and strategically how to really play that position.

When was the last time we actually had an excellent QB coach?

Perry clearly regressed since his freshman year due to the lack of good QB coaching

Advertisement
I still see the most glaring weaknesses of the coaching staff being a high-quality QB coach… Someone that really knows how to train these guys mentally, physically and strategically how to really play that position.

Perry clearly regressed since his freshman year due to the lack of good QB coaching

it's called not being able to read a defense

How would we know if Perry regress if he didn’t play as a freshman.

Advertisement
A QB coach and additional offensive help is desperately needed. One of the D coaches should be purged and a QB coach should be hired. It's insanity it hasn't happened yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all are some blockheads. We got **** near the worse offense in CFB with some of the worse qb play the last 3 years and y'all don't want a full time dedicated QB coach on the staff to solve the problem.

We have a problem. Throw resources at the problem to fix it. This isn't rocket science here.....

We’ve had great QB coaches you’re just a hater who loves to bad mouth this great program.........

Even if Lashlee is fully capable of being OC and QB coach it sure wouldn’t hurt to have someone in the QB coach spot echoing his message and being another set of eyes and ears while installing his system. I bet he’s fine without one but I’d be all for giving him the help.

Advertisement
Back