QB Chart and Player Snaps through 6 games

Did Bar Milo transfer?

Not too concerned with the OL given the development of guys like Gauthier and Mahoney and the bulldozers we have coming in. Witht his staff, and I'm reluctant to write off any player.

Milo still on team...he's on the bench each game...waaaaaayyyyyy down the bench

Advertisement
This is concerning for 2018.

George Brown (13)
Tre Johnson (3)
Kai-Leon Herbert (10)
Zalon'tae Hillery (0)

Malik 12-33 4TD 2INT on passes +20yds.

Malik throwing left greater than 10 yards 4-26...4tds...wtf lol.

Also, GIVE LANGHAM MORE SNAPS!

hope coach searels can work his magic on herbert and hillery, they both have talent to do it, isnt hillery hurt?

Feeling good about the prospective starters next year: here is a stab at the depth chart:

St. Louis-Mahoney-Gauthier-Gaynor-Donaldson ...Herbert first off bench? Milo are you going to do anything here?!? Wasn't Brown a LSU transfer??? Can he ball?!?

If we can get a Blue Chip Day 1 starter at OL for the 2018 cycle, we will be in great shape.

im really hoping to see deejay get more reps especially at rb in the second half of the season, i was really hoping that polendey would take a redshirt this year, also was hoping jon ford would get a redshirt considering our depth on the d line and because he arrived so late in camp, on the other hand id like to see us use dj johnson alittle more hes a versitile kid and has a ton of potential, dont know how knowles is out repping amari carter and romeo finley.

Not anymore, Manny made the change last game going with Smiff & Finley over Knowles. Knowles still got burn last game, but minimum snap.

OL has passed up DT for my biggest 2018 concern

Next year's line:
LT Herbet
LG Gaynor
C Gauthier
RG Donelson
RT St Louis

Pretty solid if you ask me. Young unit so I would like to see a JUCO thrown into this strong OL class also.

Scaife and Reed are both guys who will be able to play from Day 1.

Our OL will actually have a legit second unit next year with those 2, Mahoney, Hillary, and maybe 1 more OT we add

Advertisement
OL has passed up DT for my biggest 2018 concern

Next year's line:
LT Herbet
LG Gaynor
C Gauthier
RG Donelson
RT St Louis

Pretty solid if you ask me. Young unit so I would like to see a JUCO thrown into this strong OL class also.

Scaife and Reed are both guys who will be able to play from Day 1.

Our OL will actually have a legit second unit next year with those 2, Mahoney, Hillary, and maybe 1 more OT we add

Searels has worked his magic with Gauthier and Mahoney, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tre Johnson, Bar Milo or George Brown competing for time at one of the Tackle Spots

Man so basically rosier cant pass farther than ten yards

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man so basically rosier cant pass farther than ten yards

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How do you reach this conclusion?
Stats for throws > 10 Yards

37/89 which is 41.57% generally trash, but for the circumstances of it taking out all of the easy short passes...that's pretty good. More importantly though...
He has 903 yards for 9TDs and 3 INTs in throws over 10 yards. All of these stats are good for a passer rating of 153.43

im really hoping to see deejay get more reps especially at rb in the second half of the season, i was really hoping that polendey would take a redshirt this year, also was hoping jon ford would get a redshirt considering our depth on the d line and because he arrived so late in camp, on the other hand id like to see us use dj johnson alittle more hes a versitile kid and has a ton of potential, dont know how knowles is out repping amari carter and romeo finley.

Not anymore, Manny made the change last game going with Smiff & Finley over Knowles. Knowles still got burn last game, but minimum snap.

Smith played nickel. I'm guessing Knowles is locked into backing up Quan with Carter/Finley behind Redwine. Don't know if they would trust one of the younger guys to start for Redwine but I would guess not. Hopefully he doesn't miss anymore time.

Advertisement
Doubt Brown is ever a player here. Simply not big or nasty enough to play tackle here. Looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane has been his MO since HS.

Advertisement
Back