QB Chart and Player Snaps through 6 games

dg151

Sophomore
DNAciJMVwAAMf_L.jpg:large

Offensive Snaps – 413 Total
QB - Malik Rosier (403), Evan Shirreffs (10)
RB – Travis Homer (216), Mark Walton (173), Trayone Gray (21), Deejay Dallas (9)
TE – Christopher Herndon (340), Michael Irvin (53), Scott Patchan (10), Brian Polendey (9)
WR – Braxton Berrios (325), Mike Harley (207), Ahmmon Richards (152), Lawrence Cager (132), Dionte Mullins (115), Jeff Thomas (111), Darrell Langham (109), Dayall Harris (67)
LT – Kc McDermott (403), Kai-Leon Herbert (10)
LG – Trevor Darling (385), Tre Johnson (3)
C – Tyler Gauthier (403), Corey Gaynor (91)
RG – Navaughn Donaldson (230), Hayden Mahoney (124), Jahair Jones (10)
RT – Tyree St. Louis (400), George Brown (13)

Defensive Snaps – 483 Total
VP – Joe Jackson (281), Demetrius Jackson (159), Jon Garvin (54)
NT – Kendrick Norton (284), Anthony Moten (131), Jon Ford (23), Ryan Fines (7)
DT – RJ McIntosh (345), Pat Bethel (107)
DE – Chad Thomas (274), Trent Harris (235), DJ Johnson (15)
WB – Michael Pinckney (276), Darrion Owens (113), Terry McCray (6)
MB – Shaq Quarterman (374), Mike Smith (107), Bradley Jennings (16),
SB – Zach McCloud (261), Charles Perry (111), DeAndre Wilder (17),
CB – Malek Young (382), Michael Jackson (273), Dee Delaney (265), Trajan Bandy (148), Jhavonte Dean (49), Derrick Smith (34)
S – Jaquan Johnson (403), Sheldrick Redwine (293), Robert Knowles (156), Amari Carter (60), Romeo Finley (50)

I might add passing targets later.

Advertisement
for as much as harley plays, id really like to see some more production out of him. think both he & cager still have a big game in 'em to come this year.

this is a great post, appreciate you crunching these numbers.

This is concerning for 2018.

George Brown (13)
Tre Johnson (3)
Kai-Leon Herbert (10)
Zalon'tae Hillery (0)

Malik 12-33 4TD 2INT on passes +20yds.

Malik throwing left greater than 10 yards 4-26...4tds...wtf lol.

Also, GIVE LANGHAM MORE SNAPS!

Last edited:
Advertisement
4-26 to the left side >10 yards. 50% on the other side at the same distance. Let's hit that right boundary more and **** can the left. Seems more comfortable there

OL has passed up DT for my biggest 2018 concern

Next year's line:
LT Herbet
LG Gaynor
C Gauthier
RG Donelson
RT St Louis

Pretty solid if you ask me. Young unit so I would like to see a JUCO thrown into this strong OL class also.

Advertisement
Did Bar Milo transfer?

Not too concerned with the OL given the development of guys like Gauthier and Mahoney and the bulldozers we have coming in. Witht his staff, and I'm reluctant to write off any player.

4-26 to the left side >10 yards. 50% on the other side at the same distance. Let's hit that right boundary more and **** can the left. Seems more comfortable there

as a right handed QB, its easier to throw to the right than the left. the eye just naturally see that side of the field better

Where's my man Parrot!?!

Plus, thanks for doing these. I quite honestly know EXACTLY how much work it is to chart these. I don't go into as much as detail as you do in my charting as far as throwing directions etc. so I leave that stuff to you because I know you're better at keeping these records.

Advertisement
im really hoping to see deejay get more reps especially at rb in the second half of the season, i was really hoping that polendey would take a redshirt this year, also was hoping jon ford would get a redshirt considering our depth on the d line and because he arrived so late in camp, on the other hand id like to see us use dj johnson alittle more hes a versitile kid and has a ton of potential, dont know how knowles is out repping amari carter and romeo finley.

Lot of people getting playing time. Considering how close the games have been, that is good thing. Lots of players with REAL playing time is good for that stretch run since our depth is not that good. It was good to see TE getting more action this week. That middle stuff to TE makes it very hard to protect against our WRs and RBs. Real strength on the old teams and needs to be again.

This thing is not exactly accurate. Gaynor is not listed as playing at RG. And he has not played that many snaps at C.

Advertisement
This thing is not exactly accurate. Gaynor is not listed as playing at RG. And he has not played that many snaps at C.

It's just formatting. He has 64 snaps at RG, 20 snaps at LG, 5 snaps at FB, 2 snaps at TE. Mahoney has the 10 snaps at center when Gauthier wasn't in.

Where's my man Parrot!?!

Plus, thanks for doing these. I quite honestly know EXACTLY how much work it is to chart these. I don't go into as much as detail as you do in my charting as far as throwing directions etc. so I leave that stuff to you because I know you're better at keeping these records.

lmao I have walkon columns, he has one and 3 walkon WRs have 8. And a walkon LB has 3 snaps on defense. I choose weird things to be lazy about.

This is concerning for 2018.

George Brown (13)
Tre Johnson (3)
Kai-Leon Herbert (10)
Zalon'tae Hillery (0)

Malik 12-33 4TD 2INT on passes +20yds.

Malik throwing left greater than 10 yards 4-26...4tds...wtf lol.

Also, GIVE LANGHAM MORE SNAPS!

hope coach searels can work his magic on herbert and hillery, they both have talent to do it, isnt hillery hurt?

aint lookin good for finley

Finley got most of his snaps last game...I see him and Smiff getting a lot more snaps going forward. Don't write him off yet, he's finally getting an opportunity to show what he has. Knowles needs to transfer after this year or be strictly a ST player

Advertisement
Back