2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Shouldn't we just focus on recruiting a portal QB from one of the studs that isn't named starter at OSU/UGA/Bama/USC ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shouldn't we just focus on recruiting a portal QB from one of the studs that isn't named starter at OSU/UGA/Bama/USC ?

Even if Miami does that, there’s a strong chance at least 1 QB transfers out if they don’t win the job next year. Always needed to recruit a QB every year even if it’s a depth guy like Matocha.

Advertisement
24 QB Aj Hairston from Monarch offered. First D1 offer. Guessing its as a QB and not ATH cause they've got Kosi in the tweet.

Danny O'Neil is coming to Junior Day. No Miami offer at this point.

Advertisement
24 4* QB and TCU commit Marcos Davila (TX) offered.

Few pieces from article:

“It means a lot to me. I know it’s nice. I’ve been to a camp [at Miami] I think my seventh grade year,” Davila told InsideTheU when reached by phone shortly after picking up the tender. “It’s just a nice spot in general and it’s just great since I know Coach Dawson and I think it’ll be even better because I’m hispanic.”

“I would say the many times he passes the ball and the way he spreads the ball around,” Davila said of why Dawson’s offense is attractive. “I went to one of their games and they were spreading the ball out to all the receivers and it’s just great watching him run that offense.”

Despite his pledge, Dawson is already working to get Davila back down to Coral Gables. The early March ‘Junior Day’ isn’t on the table because Davila said Dawson wants him to have a more intimate visit during a time where it won’t be so busy.

“We’re going to come in March for sure. I think [Dawson] said he doesn’t want me to come to this Junior Day because it’s a lot of people. Maybe where it’s less people and maybe even come for a camp to show Coach Cristobal and everything how I can throw,” Davila said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back