2023 QB Avery Johnson

I am interested to see what happens here. Reading through the KState 247 board, he seems to have given the fans and some current players the impression he is going to commit there. The Elite 11 finals are the last weekend in June and they all fully expect him to be committed before that. It seems like that is based on stuff he has said. They seem to be mainly concerned with Oregon - he has an OV set up to them earlier in June. They do believe he will get interest from others after his Elite 11 invite AND as other QB dominoes fall (Rashada and Moore in particular).

Advertisement
I am interested to see what happens here. Reading through the KState 247 board, he seems to have given the fans and some current players the impression he is going to commit there. The Elite 11 finals are the last weekend in June and they all fully expect him to be committed before that. It seems like that is based on stuff he has said. They seem to be mainly concerned with Oregon - he has an OV set up to them earlier in June. They do believe he will get interest from others after his Elite 11 invite AND as other QB dominoes fall (Rashada and Moore in particular).
They can think that, BUT as a native Kansan, it's going to blow his mind when he visits Oregon and potentially Miami. I'm glad we've at least made contact.

Advertisement
Advertisement

rondarousey-1656159288.jpg

Advertisement
Back