2023 QB Avery Johnson

Are we gonna snoop around with this kid.

Because He fits a profile along with Emory Williams of a good development qb two years out of having to play. Ilike the athleticism..A LEGIT 6'2 though thin really isnt a problem with him likely expected to shirt if he was to come here. I'd offer Avery Johnson at this point.

The guy i posted on the board 2 weeks ago that i wanted to offer....went an got an oregon and washington offer last week.

Advertisement
He plays football in Kansas.
𝐻𝑒 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑒 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š, 𝑀𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘Ž π‘šπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘“π‘“ 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑒𝑒 β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘ π‘œπ‘œπ‘›

Advertisement

As @Hoyacane1620 said in another thread, β€œGaby is reporting the staff is going to watch another QB soon- 4 star QB Avery Johnson from Maize, KS (4 star = .9350 on 247, ranked #11 in 2023)
He earned an invite to Elite 11 at Nashville regional today.”

From 247 national write up today:
As a junior Johnson threw for 2,550 yards and 20 touchdowns to just six interceptions with another 1,080 yards rushing and 22 scores in leading his team to its first-ever state title game in program history.

On the hardwood he’s a double-digit scorer that plays above the rim and on the baseball diamond he’s hitting over .400 as a junior.

Three sport athlete

he's a heck of an athlete, and decent strength for his size.

he needs a LOT of work as a QB.

he's not the Qb that emory williams is, but he's a better athlete.

As @Hoyacane1620 said in another thread, β€œGaby is reporting the staff is going to watch another QB soon- 4 star QB Avery Johnson from Maize, KS (4 star = .9350 on 247, ranked #11 in 2023)

As a junior Johnson threw for 2,550 yards and 20 touchdowns to just six interceptions with another 1,080 yards rushing and 22 scores in leading his team to its first-ever state title game in program history.

On the hardwood he’s a double-digit scorer that plays above the rim and on the baseball diamond he’s hitting over .400 as a junior.

Three sport athlete

Three sports you say? Paging @DMoney

Advertisement
Hahahaha omg you beat me by literally 4 seconds.
D7838863-A649-4748-812F-C8F20CD2C8E8.jpeg

Epic prose, from the voice of a generation.

Advertisement

Three sport athlete

With out reading any one else post below I bet either Dmoney or HTown love that he plays 3 different sports . lol .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back