Q & A with N'Kosi Perry

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's just words ... And I've mentioned it before ... But this kid exudes confidence.

It doesn't really seem forced, or phony, IMO.

No clue if this kid can really play. But he definitely has the "swag" of a starting QB ...

Richt's desk be like..

imageedit_6_5894050016.jpg

N'Kosi in the QB meetings that day:
giphy.gif

He put on 9-10 pounds in 3 months of working out and eating at home. He should be able to atleast put on 10-12 more pounds before the season starts with a college nutrition and workout program. If he can start the season at 195-200 that would be encouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He put on 9-10 pounds in 3 months of working out and eating at home. He should be able to atleast put on 10-12 more pounds before the season starts with a college nutrition and workout program. If he can start the season at 195-200 that would be encouraging.

True but it will not all be muscle it will be mass as well, The average person can only add about 1-2.5 lbs of dry muscle per 30 days, that's just a scientific fact. Now let's assume his diet is 90% perfect (because no one eats a completely perfect diet) he should be able to add about 2 lbs of pure muscle per month. He'll have about 3 and a half months to do it. So let's just say he adds 7lbs of pure muscle along with 5-6lbs of mass that's 12-13lbs which is very achievable. Not trying to toot my horn as too say but I'm a personal trainer and had to take a nutritionist class, I do this stuff for fun.

THANK GOD! For the question about his ability and experience going under center. This is/was a huge question mark considering his highlight footage. All aspects of the PlayBook needs to be at Richt and Coach Brown's disposal. We've already witnessed Jacory's struggle with the shotgun to under center drop back transition. Plus we MUST run the ball with power and finesse without compromising play action ability. This is Canes football.

Advertisement
"Access" to the playbook. Odd word choice. What does that mean? Is it on line with a password or do coaches send him emails with today's play?

True but it will not all be muscle it will be mass as well, The average person can only add about 1-2.5 lbs of dry muscle per 30 days, that's just a scientific fact. Now let's assume his diet is 90% perfect (because no one eats a completely perfect diet) he should be able to add about 2 lbs of pure muscle per month. He'll have about 3 and a half months to do it. So let's just say he adds 7lbs of pure muscle along with 5-6lbs of mass that's 12-13lbs which is very achievable. Not trying to toot my horn as too say but I'm a personal trainer and had to take a nutritionist class, I do this stuff for fun.

So he'll be around 200 lbs as our starter game 1? I'm good with that. Keep adding during the season.

I don't give a fck what he weighs. He probably already weighs more than Lamar Jackson. I only care about his ability to absorb and process information quickly and his pulse rate when he finally gets on the practice field.

Advertisement

So he'll be around 200 lbs as our starter game 1? I'm good with that. Keep adding during the season.

Yes sir, if he does what he's suppose to he'll be at or close to 200lbs.

Just hope this kid is as good as the hype cause we really need him to be...

And I knew that 207 Was BS cause if he had put on 25-30 lbs that fast it would have either been bad weight or needle weight.

Like 23 said above you just can't put on good weight that fast.....not without " help" anyways....

Just hope this kid is as good as the hype cause we really need him to be...

And I knew that 207 Was BS cause if he had put on 25-30 lbs that fast it would have either been bad weight or needle weight.

Like 23 said above you just can't put on good weight that fast.....not without " help" anyways....

Needle weight? Did he transfer to Bama?

Advertisement
Back