Q & A with Mike Harley

I really don't care about Harley's size. I don't see him making a big impact this year unless its on special teams regardless.
Jeff Thomas is better. And Harley isn't going to beat out Richards, Berrios, or Mullins imo.
Then there's Cager and Evidence that will be battling it out for that large WR role.
And I haven't even mentioned Deejay yet, who by all accounts is playing really good. Harley's only chance of beating out Deejay is if he switches to RB.

Sorry, did you miss the part where Harley is just like Roscoe only faster, more elusive, and with better hair? How are you going to keep a guy like that on the bench?

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. But through plain text its hard to tell.

I'm not saying Harley wont see the field at all. He very well could, though I doubt it. But he won't be getting much PT, I can guarantee that rightnow. Personally I think we are very good at WR. ****, Now I think only signing 3 Wrs in this class ( if we can't get Xavier, Austin, Thompson, or that longshot Marshall) would be a good thing. We have a lot of talent at WR.

I was hoping the part about the hair would make my intent clear.

My general feeling is that it makes sense to assume that freshmen won't play a significant amount until proven otherwise. Last year was amazing in terms of freshman production, but that's not normally the case.

well the entire thing kinda did.
the rest was for anyone who thought you weren't being sarcastic and thinks he's the next roscoe.

Advertisement
155lb kids who run a 10.8 are literally a dime a dozen in SFL. I like Harley's work ethic but i don't see him being anything more than a role player at UM.

Wish him the best but at 162 ,could be some issues with him blocking downfield. Would need to excel as a receiver to overlook 162

I certainly don't agree with this, I knew a few 160 lb guys that would put down a 200+ pounder in seconds. It's not always how big you are, many times it's how much heart you have.

Tough to see Harley make a huge impact this season with his size. Just being honest. Unless NJoku, Thomas, Cager, Berrios, and Mullins all get hurt or under perform. Would love to be wrong. But I see a redshirt in his future. Don't see him being on any ST's. Unless it's kick and punt blocking coming off the edge.

Are you from North Dakota or some ****?

He's from Catfish Island. Dude came on here trying to play the titillating hot chick, posting provocative pics and talking saucy, and then he made the cardinal error of talking about his "pubes" like a chick would ever use that word.

I'll give him credit though. He's sticking with the chick angle.

He/She/IT what? LOLOLOL

Living Legend please tell me you're making this up?

LOLOLOL the ****!!!!!

Advertisement
Tough to see Harley make a huge impact this season with his size. Just being honest. Unless NJoku, Thomas, Cager, Berrios, and Mullins all get hurt or under perform. Would love to be wrong. But I see a redshirt in his future. Don't see him being on any ST's. Unless it's kick and punt blocking coming off the edge.

He's from Catfish Island. Dude came on here trying to play the titillating hot chick, posting provocative pics and talking saucy, and then he made the cardinal error of talking about his "pubes" like a chick would ever use that word.

He/She/IT what? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL the ****!!!!!

The Living Legend, unfortunately, comes bearing only truths. This catfish was on here getting some dopes all worked up with scantily clad pics. Then, he started talking that **** talk and actually used the word "pubes" in a misguided attempt to titillate.

As the caring guy he is and guardian of this fine community, The Legend stepped in and made this guy do a stretcher job. Since then, he's stopped with the attempts to titillate and be salacious, but he's clinging to the fake chick angle like grim death.

He/She/IT what? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL the ****!!!!!

The Living Legend, unfortunately, comes bearing only truths. This catfish was on here getting some dopes all worked up with scantily clad pics. Then, he started talking that **** talk and actually used the word "pubes" in a misguided attempt to titillate.

As the caring guy he is and guardian of this fine community, The Legend stepped in and made this guy do a stretcher job. Since then, he's stopped with the attempts to titillate and be salacious, but he's clinging to the fake chick angle like grim death.

This is 100% truth. I remember pointing out that sports chicks want to be respected like one of the guys. They wouldn't talk about their pubes....but dudes were falling for it. I was worried about a Nigerian money scam being pulled on here. We have some real rubes as Chise would say.

Advertisement
Back