Pylon 7v7 Championship

Here is his frosh film at 5’8” don't know how tall or how much he weighs now or how fast/slow he is.
I just don’t want another Dalvin or Freeman situation. At the very least we should keep close co tact with him.

Advertisement
Any recent measurements on Wright? Outstanding highlights as a Freshman, but I don't for one second believe he was 5'8 in them. I imagine he has grown, but he was Shivers size in that video.

Wright will be up in Athens soon enough . He was feeling Bama at one point to. He's legit, and in the duke, year by, cook, mold of guys tat have been star rbs their whole lives down here

StrongArm aka Carol City the Zuuu won the championship this past weekend.

Here is the UTR recap of the Championship game.

Quick takeaway: I wouldn't write off Nayquan Wright if I was the staff. Forgot what his injury was but kid is good and plays with a nasty edge. Think he might be a better compliment to Crowley than Mcintosh imo. Also Brownlee looks like he's a good 5'11-6'0ft

Love the chest pa these brova's play with! Man what a feeling to be young...

Advertisement
We have the best talent evaluaters when it comes to RBs on our staff (Brown and Richt) and the best when it comes to pulling elite level RBs at that and you guys are second guessing them? Probably the same people who wondered why we passed on Nadab Joseph only to find out like the rest of us that buddy had no chance to qualify and is going to JUCO.

I'm not saying that's the issue with Wright but sometimes yall gotta trust the staff. If NWright was this super elite RB at a feeder school they would be all over him. We jumped on Brownlee for gods sake and 90% of the people on this board didn't know who he was before he committed. There is a reason we aren't going after him. The staff doesn't have to divelge to the public why either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back