Putting #13 at wildcat QB —— seconds later from a 50 - 60 yard return

Was laughable. I mean who in your right mind puts the same guy in a wildcat up the middle after a 50 yard return. And then runs it again.

This had to be the end. Please.

What you are leaving out is that it was followed by another wildcat up the middle.
That’s right folks we ran up the gut back to back plays with the wildcat

Advertisement
The whole sequence was just like this entire disaster of a season in a nutshell.

Finally, he breaks out wildcat...at the exact wrong point in the game.

IDGAF what anyone says, the IPF is basically giving 1 mil back to the school for stealing more than 10 million. I don't feel bad at all. Fire this ******.......

I don’t know how many times I have to say this but Richts brain is scrambled.

He’s got some serious issues

Advertisement
Was laughable. I mean who in your right mind puts the same guy in a wildcat up the middle after a 50 yard return. And then runs it again.

This had to be the end. Please.
Yes SMH! This guy Richt is like a kid playing a video game when it comes to his playcalling.

Advertisement
Yes SMH! This guy Richt is like a kid playing a video game when it comes to his playcalling.

Not at today's Madden level, more like Madden 94. That's about the same size playbook and plays. Maybe someone should send Richt the new Madden as a belated Xmas gift.

Mark figured that with all the superior hydration to team is getting that it was right way to go. I’m mean, not tha many years ago players played both ways so it is all execution.

Advertisement
No. He just runs it up the middle. Man. That was seriously the worst coached series of plays I’ve ever seen.

Richts thinking is it worked against Pitt so it should work again. That’s why he has no innovation.

Even the most run of the mill fans would say to themselves, hey this worked last time but Wisconsin knows that so let’s show them the same look and do something different.

How about when you run the Wildcat that you keep the QB in and line him up at a Reciever or RB position and not have him off the field so the defense doesn’t immediately recognize that your running the Wildcat and you lose the element of surprise.

It’s kind of like running a fake punk with your backup QB on the punt team....

Old man Rick always has a confused, blank expression on his face when sifting through his 8 play 3rd grade playbook.

Advertisement
It's like Richt is intentionally f@cking up, you just can't explain some of the crap he does

Example #5,000,000,000,000 of Mork just having his mind made up on something he wants to do regardless of what just happened. No adjustments. No flexibility. No adaptability.

It would have been smart had he let DeeJay throw the ball. No one would have seen that coming, I was begging him to call that, but that takes creativity to build.

And then he throws Losier in there on 3rd down for a miracle. Stop the madness.

Advertisement
Back