Putting #13 at wildcat QB —— seconds later from a 50 - 60 yard return

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was laughable. I mean who in your right mind puts the same guy in a wildcat up the middle after a 50 yard return. And then runs it again.

This had to be the end. Please.
great post. Mork proved in at least 100 ways with this game that he is not and never was the right guy to restore
the Miami football program to being elite again the way Saban did with Bama.

Advertisement
lets call what Mork is doing what it really is ..... its not coaching .... its a CRY FOR HELP !

That is bad coaching. Bad.

Things like this shows how out of touch and out of sync Richt is as a coach. His fans think we’re just an angry mob. No; go listen to the color guys, re-watch the games, not just this yr, but since his tenure. Mind boggling play calls, formations, substitutions and rotations...it’s all fcked up.
His resolution? Use the 10th coaching position to help the def, the only semi stable unit on this team. FML, but this is him.

I’ll say it like this, and I don’t care if his flying monkeys come down vote; Richt is taking us for his own personal ride. I think he has his own agenda and can care less about Miami football. His legacy is that IPF. That helps him sleep, that he gave a sizeable donation to his alma mater. If we could trade that IPF for a competent coach, I would in a heart beat.

At least I can reasonably excuse Golden since he came from a G5 school (although my hate for him is still there). What’s going on w Richt is truly mind blowingly unfathomable. But hey, as long as he’s coaching w his boy, got his wife on the side lines passing out water, and his grand children waving Pom Poms, right? He’s using Miami to live out his narcissistic dream. We are being ran like a social club, vs. an enterprise.

PLAY BOOK
1545974000655.gif

Advertisement
Back