Put some respek on Cristobal’s name

Advertisement
just my suspicion, If he takes the job highly doubt he coaches bowl game.
I meant championship game
That would be interesting to see if he bows out on the bowl game. Doesn’t seem like his style but I would definitely eat the buyouts if that’s the case (Mario’s buy out that is) because Manny’s buyout drops from $7.5 mil to $5 mill on Dec. 2nd. That happens before the conference championship game.

That would be interesting to see if he bows out on the bowl game. Doesn’t seem like his style but I would definitely eat the buyouts if that’s the case (Mario’s buy out that is) because Manny’s buyout drops from $7.5 mil to $5 mill on Dec. 2nd. That happens before the conference championship game.
Early signing day is too important.... he aint playing for nothing he hasnt won. If he takes it he wont look back

Advertisement
keeping the coaching decision aside. Both Cristobal brothers were mean SOBs as players. His older brother was not as great as Mario, but was a mean good player for us, heck he was mean around campus. Mario was AA, a very good player for us, one of our top OL ever. That legacy regardless of what happens has to be respected!

Advertisement
Back