Put some respek on Cristobal’s name

Advertisement
Advertisement
Respect the board and stop posting the same threads over and over.

Good for Mario. Now go avenge the **** stomping from last weekend
Just making sure the knuckleheads get the point. You can keep it moving, tho.

In true CIS fashion, after today's game I want Mario to be our next head. However, I reserve the right to say he sucks, keeps him out of Coral Gables if he loses the next game.
Perfection lol

What’s up with his offense? All I saw was a King like offense we had here but nothing that says pro style. Shotgun every play but I preface this by saying I’m not a huge Xs and Os guy…is it a spread power run scheme?

Advertisement
Just making sure the knuckleheads get the point. You can keep it moving, tho.
Haven’t seen enough Mario slurping. The Mario parade is actually starting to turn a percentage of the fans off vs getting excited about his positives…

Furthermore, Oregon State is a pile of ****. Todays win did nothing to wipe away the stink of last week’s blowout anymore than today’s win at Duke did with the FSU loss…

Advertisement
It’s funny how much our fan base has went negative on him. I guess it’s because we know he’s more likely to be our coach and Miami fans love firing the coach.

I just don’t see Lane happening. I think he’s just working on a bigger contract and he’ll probably leave for another SEC job

Haven’t seen enough Mario slurping. The Mario parade is actually starting to turn a percentage of the fans off vs getting excited about his positives…

Furthermore, Oregon State is a pile of ****. Todays win did nothing to wipe away the stink of last week’s blowout anymore than today’s win at Duke did with the FSU loss…
I disagree. Getting a win in rivalry week is tough, no matter what the opponent’s record is

Advertisement
What’s up with his offense? All I saw was a King like offense we had here but nothing that says pro style. Shotgun every play but I preface this by saying I’m not a huge Xs and Os guy…is it a spread power run scheme?
It’s a Power run spread, predicated on running the ball heavy & then working Play action throwing lots of crossers, drag & seam routes.

It’s the same offense he ran at Penn St when he had Trace McSorley, Saquon Barkley & Chris Godwin.

Looks great when you have a big power style road-grading OL & a mobile QB, doesn’t look so great when you don’t.

The formula to stopping it is simply to stop the run, you stop the run & it’s a wrap.

Their starting Running Back getting hurt messed things up. Verdell was a beast.

Advertisement
Back