Purgatory - that’s where we are so settle in

The Svengali

Sophomore
Blake James interview today made it crystal clear we’re in purgatory, and nothing short of Richt retiring will change it. James loves Mark Richt, and he’s not putting any pressure on him. It’s over, folks.

That means, we’re going to have to ride Richt out for 10-12 years. That’s Purgatory, folks. Yes, you read that right....10-12 years. Average to above average seasons, decent fundraiser, good public image, and being a good Christian is going to be enough to keep him here for as long as his little heart desires.

Purgatory, folks. Live with it. Hopefully I’ll be alive to see our next championship in 15-20 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Blake James interview today made it crystal clear we’re in purgatory, and nothing short of Richt retiring will change it. James loves Mark Richt, and he’s not putting any pressure on him. It’s over, folks.

That means, we’re going to have to ride Richt out for 10-12 years. That’s Purgatory, folks. Yes, you read that right....10-12 years. Average to above average seasons, decent fundraiser, good public image, and being a good Christian is going to be enough to keep him here for as long as his little heart desires.

Purgatory, folks. Live with it. Hopefully I’ll be alive to see our next championship in 15-20 years

Made it crystal clear? What do you expect an AD to say mid season? “Yeah big changes are coming” ? It’s all generic bs speech.

Also where do you get 10-12 years? Richt contract ends in 5? You think we sign him to a 5-7 year extension? So he coaches until his 70’s? And I’m not defending Richt clearly this season is unacceptable but hot **** there are some soft shoulders around here.

Advertisement
Ritch is Protestant and most do not believe in Purgatory so I’m guessing **** is more appropriate. Mark is in trouble regardless of what James says. Season tickets sale will be down and stadium will empty. Donations start as pledges. I have one and it will not be honored. He might be counting it now because it is not due yet. I have no idea about others, but me and my family stand with winning.

Advertisement
GatorHater is right. a lot can change when revenues from the football program start dropping like whale turds.

There won't even be any above average seasons...no way he lasts that long. He won't even see out this contract.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back