Punter ?

He will be fine just young and having to work thru being too in his head after bad punts.

Advertisement
Wtf is going on, I expect a scholarship kicker to be able to kick it more than 40 yard and not to have one shank a game

Im ecstatic with the win and where we sit right now. For the most part hate all the negative bull**** on here. That being said I think it’s a fair point. We do need better from that position. Not saying he sucks just that he needs to get better and more consistent. Their punter flopped the field on us several times.

Last edited:
He averaged over 40 yards per punt yesterday prior to his final 23 yard punt. With any true freshman you're going to have "freshman" mistakes. He's going to be a good punter for us the next 3.5 years.

Advertisement
Feagles isn’t getting “cut” and we aren’t carrying two scholarship punters. Entertain walk on punters and if they win the job, award a ship for ‘19.

Advertisement
Wish we had one and better go find one....the one we have pretending to be one who is living off his daddy’s name is horr-i-ble

Advertisement
Wtf is going on, I expect a scholarship kicker to be able to kick it more than 40 yard and not to have one shank a game

this is the same punter that held us in the FSU game...calm down Feagles is solid true freshman

Huh?

He punted 8 times for a 43.6 average and a long of 52.

FSU's punter was 7 times for 44.9 and a long of 57.

36.3 vs Toledo
28.8 vs Duke
43.6 vs FSU
37.8 vs Ga Tech
38.5 vs Syracuse
38.1 vs UNC
40.3 vs Va Tech
38.5 vs ND
37.3 vs Virginia
36.7 vs Pitt

Supposedly had a stronger leg than Vogel. He needs to get his **** together.

this is the same punter that held us in the FSU game...calm down Feagles is solid true freshman

Huh?

He punted 8 times for a 43.6 average and a long of 52.

FSU's punter was 7 times for 44.9 and a long of 57.

36.3 vs Toledo
28.8 vs Duke
43.6 vs FSU
37.8 vs Ga Tech
38.5 vs Syracuse
38.1 vs UNC
40.3 vs Va Tech
38.5 vs ND
37.3 vs Virginia
36.7 vs Pitt

Supposedly had a stronger leg than Vogel. He needs to get his **** together.

Punter from Texas (Not American) just boomed a 67 yarder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feagles isn’t getting “cut” and we aren’t carrying two scholarship punters. Entertain walk on punters and if they win the job, award a ship for ‘19.

Good post. The kid is a freshman and I bet he is great by his junior year but we do need to bring a walk on in to put a little pressure on him IMO .

Advertisement
How about a grad transfer like Pat O'Donnell was? He would be "one and done" but it worked out pretty well for us.

Advertisement
Back