Pundits have the U coming in flat

Finebaum is a worthless homer.

Baylor couldn't play in the SEC because the Big 12 is bad. Yet A&M and Missouri walk right in and make themselves at home.

Sorry, the jerk is less than worthless and should stay off TV. What gives a jerk like him "expertise"?

Agreed. His arrogance character to balance the other Game Day schtick is getting old fast.

Advertisement
I would favor UM, not by a lot but by a little bit. Strongest factor for me is that VT's most recent history consists of two consecutive losses to mediocre teams.

Baylor couldn't play in the SEC because the Big 12 is bad. Yet A&M and Missouri walk right in and make themselves at home.

His deep throating of the SEC is unreal at times.... He doesn't even gag...straight to the base everytime

Desmond was not having it, but didn't get enough time to battle him.

I blame myself for watching this ****.

His deep throating of the SEC is unreal at times.... He doesn't even gag...straight to the base everytime

120.gif

Dayum! How did Santorum ever lose a primary!

Desmond was not having it, but didn't get enough time to battle him.

I blame myself for watching this ****.

Get's you ready for battle:fistbump:

Advertisement
It wouldn't shock me to see them a little flat, hopefully we have a good home crowd tonight and they realize we win out and warn another shot at fsu.

It would be a welcome change if we didn't allow an opening drive of over 70 yards for a TD. Seriously, what's the point of deferring if you can't stop anyone until you "make adjustments"?

Advertisement
It would be a welcome change if we didn't allow an opening drive of over 70 yards for a TD. Seriously, what's the point of deferring if you can't stop anyone until you "make adjustments"?

How bout an attitude adjustment before we take the field?

Outside of UF, FSU, and SSU the team has come out flat...maybe with this game being just as important as UF and FSU the team may come out with the same intensity they came out with vs uf and fsu.

We need to play better or we're going to have a tough go of it. We've looked consistently worse each week since USF.

Advertisement
We need to play better or we're going to have a tough go of it. We've looked consistently worse each week since USF.

I blame The Mummy! Morris gets worse and worse.

Not a Morris hater, but I'm still watching game day and they are discussing LSU and Cam Cameron's changes on offense. Moving guys in motion to get a better read on the defense and then the QB finds te mismatch and goes for it. Not rocket science, not revolutionary, but it depends on the QB reading the defense and taking what is given.

Back to our chicken or the egg argument or the Coley v Morris discussion. A few games left to get rolling and for it to click.

We will go as far as our talent will take us. This season has been a season where we are beating the teams we should beat. The three teams that we shouldn't beat talent wise are Florida, FSU, and VT. We are one and one with VT left. Miami and VT both have their problems and frankly I don't know who wins or what it will take. I do think that if we do lose it will be because of talent matchup problems not because of being flat. This will not happen under Golden like it did in years past.

Advertisement
The fan will boo Morris at some point tonight and he needs to use it as fuel. Show some emotion.

It wouldn't shock me to see them a little flat, hopefully we have a good home crowd tonight and they realize we win out and warn another shot at fsu.

We generally come out flat and fall behind early.

There is no conceivable reason for this club to come out flat. We haven't won anything of significance in a hundred years, and we are alive for our first ACCCG appearance ever. Ever. If we come out flat then there's something wrong with the team's culture and makeup. We still have every realistic goal within reach. We should come out breathing fire tonight, and if we don't there's something seriously wrong.

I think we need to kickoff this week if we win the toss. Even with our propensity to allow whichever team we play to score a TD on the first drive this is still the worst offense we've faced since USF.

Advertisement
Back