Pundits have the U coming in flat

cubin10

All-ACC
Pundits on TV have us coming in flat and our only chance is Logan Thomas. Once again lack of respect, we need to come out strong, run the ball, no turnovers and impose our will on VT. It's time to earn the respect we deserve.

Advertisement
They not going to give it to us until we run the table like "WE SHOULD" and beat FSU for the ACCC like "WE WILL"

Until then they gonna downp play us like we're scrubs...

Pundits on TV have us coming in flat and our only chance is Logan Thomas. Once again lack of respect, we need to come out strong, run the ball, no turnovers and impose our will on VT. It's time to earn the respect we deserve.

How many pundits have you sampled?

Not enough, just a few, but why should I think the view of the Canes is going to change?

Herbie said he expected us to be flat. It does make sense, but Al has been building a team to be the exact opposite. This is the biggest test for what he has been trying. What I do like is that clearly, the team and Al expected to beat FSU last week. It was not just us crazy fans. They had a plan that was working, but just needed a few more beasts to execute. Al looks more and more like a Cane every week. He hates gators, expects to beat Noles no matter what, and I think he has the NC game penciled in on the paly he developed before the year started. He had me at "R U kidding me!"

Advertisement

Not enough, just a few, but why should I think the view of the Canes is going to change?

Sorry, my comment was borderline snarky and only tangentially relevant. I came back to delete it, but you had already responded. I typically enjoy your posts.

Herbie said he expected us to be flat. It does make sense, but Al has been building a team to be the exact opposite. This is the biggest test for what he has been trying. What I do like is that clearly, the team and Al expected to beat FSU last week. It was not just us crazy fans. They had a plan that was working, but just needed a few more beasts to execute. Al looks more and more like a Cane every week. He hates gators, expects to beat Noles no matter what, and I think he has the NC game penciled in on the paly he developed before the year started. He had me at "R U kidding me!"

Bro I would hope that every coach has that standard.

A lot of sites I have looked at have VaTech beating us by as little as 3 and as high as 7. Many of them are also saying losing Duke and Morris throwing picks like he is Jacory, as well as the VaTech defense, will be our downfall. I hope I get to watch Miami light it up tonight or the remote might be going through my tv.

Most of the talking heads I've heard are picking Vag Tech. We'll get respect when we earn it.

Advertisement
Your candor is appreciated, and its game day. To give you further intel supporting my statement, Ari has us losing and Mel thinks we will be hard pressed in recovering from last week although has us winning by a point in OT.

It is great to be a Miami Hurricane--go Canes!

Advertisement
They were **** talking us at 7-0. Why wouldn't they continue that trend after our guys never found there way from the locker room at half?

So did I see rain in the forecast for tonight??

Ahh, you think rain is your ally? You merely adopted the rain. We were born in it. Molded by it.

F the pundits. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Finebaum is a worthless homer.

Baylor couldn't play in the SEC because the Big 12 is bad. Yet A&M and Missouri walk right in and make themselves at home.

Baylor couldn't play in the SEC because the Big 12 is bad. Yet A&M and Missouri walk right in and make themselves at home.

Sorry, the jerk is less than worthless and should stay off TV. What gives a jerk like him "expertise"?

His deep throating of the SEC is unreal at times.... He doesn't even gag...straight to the base everytime

120.gif

Advertisement
Back