Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Lmao. How many times has that happened exactly?
Go ask all the people who have died or have had serious complications. The dude Nick Cordero just lost his leg. Just woke up from a 24 day coma. Go ask the white boy from Love it or List it who just came home from the 30 day hospital stay. Now he has to learn how to walk again.

You got google ***** start using it. Look around everyone ISN'T dying muthafukka but don't act like **** hasn't changed. I'm not going back and forth with you or nobody on this issue.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Go ask all the people who have died or have had serious complications. The dude Nick Cordero just lost his leg. Just woke up from a 24 day coma. Go ask the white boy from Flip or Flop who just came home from the 30 day hospital stay. Now he has to learn how to walk again.

You got google ***** start using it. Look around everyone is dying muthafukka but don't act like **** hasn't changed. All we have is common is the ******* hurricanes.. Don't ever get that **** twisted
This has to be an attempt at comedy....

So generations have lost their lives fighting for the greatness of this country and some people this era want to undermine that by being cowardly. All of this because they failed biology and don't realize all living things die. Then they call people selfish...

Go ask all the people who have died or have had serious complications. The dude Nick Cordero just lost his leg. Just woke up from a 24 day coma. Go ask the white boy from Love it or List it who just came home from the 30 day hospital stay. Now he has to learn how to walk again.

You got google ***** start using it. Look around everyone ISN'T dying muthafukka but don't act like **** hasn't changed. I'm not going back and forth with you or nobody on this issue. I said what I said *****. If you wanna see me or some personal **** then let's get off this blog and see how tough you really think you are.

Boo f[]cking hoo.

Get this out of the football forum.

Advertisement
Working on a new tv....
Trying to open a speak easy style sports bar.
Too bad drive-ins are all gone. You could've made a mint. Everybody is socially distanced and gets to watch a movie or sports.

Gyms, courthouses, large restaurants, airplanes, airports, stadiums (players-only is minimal infection risk) are places one should avoid in order to prevent infection.

The beach, the park, the shooting range, liquor stores, lounging by the pool, getting an oil change are not as risky unless an infected person is breathing down your neck.

I'm not going to crowded, cramped places or willfully exposing myself. I work from home, because I am fortunate to be able to do so. I have masks and soaps. But not every venue carries the same risk. There should not be uniform bans and people should be able to exercise discretion over where to go/avoid.

You got google ***** start using it. Look around everyone ISN'T dying muthafukka but don't act like **** hasn't changed. I'm not going back and forth with you or nobody on this issue.
3B8B133B-30FE-4E46-905E-CDAB3337BB00.jpeg

Yeah things have changed genius, but healthy 40 year olds dying isn’t one of them.

You got a calculator *****? Go do some math on what the death rate is on 164 people out of 100,000. This stat is from the epicenter of it all, New York, goes all the way to age 65 and doesn’t even consider if they were healthy before getting it. Nationwide it’s probably half that high.

So go away doofus, you’re out of your depth here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Too bad drive-ins are all gone. You could've made a mint. Everybody is socially distanced and gets to watch a movie or sports.
Brother, what's your consultation fee? We can create the drive in. I was going the speak easy route because I have an empty warehouse I'm still paying the lease on. Might as well do the public a favor and make money while I'm doing it. Ive never let the gov't dictate how i make my money. Why start now?

Gyms, courthouses, large restaurants, airplanes, airports, stadiums (players-only is minimal infection risk) are places one should avoid in order to prevent infection.

The beach, the park, the shooting range, liquor stores, lounging by the pool, getting an oil change are not as risky unless an infected person is breathing down your neck.

I'm not going to crowded, cramped places or willfully exposing myself. I work from home, because I am fortunate to be able to do so. I have masks and soaps. But not every venue carries the same risk. There should not be uniform bans and people should be able to exercise discretion over where to go/avoid.
Agree but it's a tough concept for the totalitarian type...

Working on a new tv....
Trying to open a speak easy style sports bar.
La Liga, EPL, and Bundesliga all have plans to finish their schedules in 40 days if need be. Very few clubs are still in Europe or domestic cups. It's a shame to lose the match-day revenues and atmosphere, but the TV money is the main thing anyway. It can- and should- be done. It will be a good model for getting things done in CFB season. To cancel CFB would be criminal.

La Liga, EPL, and Bundesliga all have plans to finish their schedules in 40 days if need be. Very few clubs are still in Europe or domestic cups. It's a shame to lose the match-day revenues and atmosphere, but the TV money is the main thing anyway. It can- and should- be done. It will be a good model for getting things done in CFB season. To cancel CFB would be criminal.
Don't forget Korean baseball. I'm living off that ****...

Advertisement
Close friend who's daughter was accepted to Cornell is already in contact with UM. She wants to go to classes and if not possible, why spend the $20k carrying cost to go away, on top of the outrageous tuition. Only issue is sorting through all the awarded scholarship money.

Can she play OL? What’s her star rating? Preferred walk-on? Initial counter?

View attachment 116884
Yeah things have changed genius, but healthy 40 year olds dying isn’t one of them.

You got a calculator *****? Go do some math on what the death rate is on 164 people out of 100,000. This stat is from the epicenter of it all, New York, goes all the way to age 65 and doesn’t even consider if they were healthy before getting it. Nationwide it’s probably half that high.

So go away doofus, you’re out of your depth here.
I didn't read that ****! I told you I'm not going back and forth. You said doofus.. I would call you another name.. but I'm going to refrain. Take care and I said what I said *****!

I didn't read that ****! I told you I'm not going back and forth. You said doofus.. I would call you another name.. but I'm going to refrain. Take care and I said what I said *****!

Educate yourself Einstein:

Advertisement

sheep going sheep

Go Canes!, if you break it down by co-morbidities the numbers are even more obvious. In other words, if you take the estimated rate of 1 in 550 deaths for people over 65, and look only at those over 65 who aren't obese/diabetic etc., the rate for that group would drop considerably.

Older people are much more likely to have co-morbidities (particularly the case in nursing homes, hence the major problem area). I guess this is a long winded way of saying that relatively healthy people are not at high risk of dying from Covid.

Advertisement
Back