Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

There will 100% be NFL football....now College football is a different Story. These are State run schools and they have rules and guidelines they must follow. The NFL can pretty much do whatever they want and they make most of there money from TV, so not having fans wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Advertisement
Fauci knows his stuff. He's the top u.s infectious disease expert and has been for decades. I dont see how there is going to be a season this year. Too many lives to risk let alone will there even be school for these to kids to go to.
He’s a fraud. His 15 min of fame are almost up and he’s having a tough time letting go. The guy still thinks the virus came from a wet market, with zero prof it did. I guarantee you he’s tied to Chinese money.

There will 100% be NFL football....now College football is a different Story. These are State run schools and they have rules and guidelines they must follow. The NFL can pretty much do whatever they want and they make most of there money from TV, so not having fans wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Wrong! Schools will be open in the fall. And college football will be played. If you think people are going to keep this charade going another 4 months, your mistaking.

He’s a fraud. His 15 min of fame are almost up and he’s having a tough time letting go. The guy still thinks the virus came from a wet market, with zero prof it did. I guarantee you he’s tied to Chinese money.

I'm an adult I dont do conspiracy theories. Fauci has been the U.S #1 guy for decades he's riding a long 15 minutes

Stuff starts getting done when government employees and rich people start losing money. Owners and players will come to an agreement and play. The NCAA will find a way bc they can’t afford not too. They've lost too much money on the tournament and spring sports already. Not too mention all the small schools that use the payouts from getting blasted by P5 schools to fund their athletic departments. They aren’t gonna hang them out to dry and be devoid of all athletics for an entire year.

What the NCAA cant afford is having kids dying everyday

Advertisement
Fauci funded and backed the lab in wuhan, through the nih, to research the coronavirus. For the us to follow him now is pure folly. He is the joseph goebbels of our time. Hitler is loving this time of morons following the lead of propaganda media.

By the time September rolls around sports will have returned all over the world. Other countries, including hard hit ones, will serve as our guinea pigs well before we take the field for football season.

Their overall results will affect us far more than anything any doctor says on TV.

Advertisement
Fauci knows his stuff. He's the top u.s infectious disease expert and has been for decades. I dont see how there is going to be a season this year. Too many lives to risk let alone will there even be school for these to kids to go to.
Fauci invested millions of usd to the wuhan lab researching bats/coronavirus

mrw-im-chatting-up-a-cute-girl-and-a-friend-comes-over-and-says-something-stupid-14650.gif

Who had worse takes over the last yearFauci or this one;

Once you start to see the results at every stop he’s called plays, you really see that Enos is a passing game savant and that Coach Diaz just took one of the best OC minds in all of college football and brought him to our program.

This hire is an absolute home run in my review of film and data. Be excited Miami fans. Be excited.

Both were based on bad models and resulted in catastrophic collapses

There’s a very good chance college football is played, in some capacity (best guess at this point is delayed start & reduced schedules).

There’s a 0% chance every FBS team plays a full season.

There’s a -100.0% chance games will be played in front of capacity crowds.

Advertisement
Schools will need to test all players at practice a few times a week and every player will be tested prior to games. Sick ones don't play. No fans for a while. This sounds good to me if we have enough test kits. Let play!

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Fauci doesn’t think the NFL can play their games, even without crowds and player testing.

View attachment 116773
He was stuffed into lockers during high school*.

What do you rhink he would say?

HINT: he doesn't share* the same values/outlook as most football fans

His advice and opinions are biased* towards "how the world should work" based on his personal view(s). He is a scientific Tackleberry.

*My speculation

Last edited:
Doctors are always going to err on the side of caution, if it were up to them the entire country would be on full lockdown quarantine until there's a 100% effective vaccine.

When discussing these things you have to understand people like Fauci would rather there be nothing than anything, meaning, the contagion would be easier to deal with on a macro level if there is no activity whatsoever going on in the country.

Hearing from them they're always going to be overly cautious & highly alarmist, whether they are correct in that line of thinking remains to be seen, but they are simply looking at it from a health & hospital overrun standpoint. They just want to get it contained & to have less & less people being forced on the healthcare system, so if that means sports & everything else must be sacrificed in the process then so be it (according to them).

South Korea is already playing Baseball again, if America can't figure out how to continue organized live sports before 2020 is over then we've seriously failed as a Union. Covid-19 ain't going away until there's a cure, so we either need to shutdown for the rest of the year & go on a full Martial-Law style Quarantine or just accept the fact the virus is here to stay & move on accordingly.
He's a scientist. Not an economist. In his highly experienced opinion, his views are going to be for what's best for the public's health without regard to the economic impact of his scientific opinion. He's made some questionable calls but in his defense, no one knew how this virus was going to react. Everything that's been done to this point was on the fly as situations arose. We now have much more info than we did just a couple of months ago and can make decisions based on facts and not conjecture.

fauci is a payed fraud. he is the "trusted voice" because he has been in bed with the big institutions that set the agendas. WHO, NIH,Gates foundation.these people are bent on vaccinating the population with whatever concoctions they conjure up.they own the vaccine patents and are not subject to liability or disclosure of what is in these vacs,Robert Kennedy Jr. has been fighting these "experts" for years in courtrooms. he is a voice worth listening to.not DR Evil

Advertisement
Back