Psychological approach too soft from Golden?

Advertisement
His first real recruiting class are now Juniors, this is when we should start seeing what a golden miami team will really look like.

and when he doesn't deliver in 2014, we will have 2015 with same old song and dance...

It really depends on what your expectations are.... last year, I had us as an 8 or 9 win team. . We started off hot, then lost duke, then dorsett and we regressed to the mean. My expectations were met. It was a disappointment, but considering we lost our best player, it is what is.

Bar should be 10+ and coastal out right... We will see.

The bar???

Shame on you 82.

Advertisement
His first real recruiting class are now Juniors, this is when we should start seeing what a golden miami team will really look like.

You sir should be taken outside, stripped, castrated, and hung by the remaining skin of your balls. now *** off

200.gif

Advertisement
He coaches way to conservative. He needs to let the dawgs loose and use his playmakers more. If the bulb doesn't go off in his head this week and he doesn't let these athletes play aggressive vs Duke he'll be done as the coach here.

Many here think he is a horrible coach in all aspects. I don't. IMO a change to a more aggressive style play calling would change him from a chump to a champ.

Advertisement

How'd it look?

I swear I am DONE if Golden is back with a new defensive coordinator.

quit now. barring a 5 or 6 win season, I don't think golden gets fired.

You also "thought" that Golden was an awesome coach. Go **** yourself.

and you thought randy was an awesome coach.. what's your point? Golden's behind the curve partially because of randy's deficiencies. My guy sucks, but your guy sucked more.

Gotta love how now it's still Randy's fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back