Protect College Sports Act [formerly “SCORE Act” thread]

Nailed it. We are much closer to being in the B1G than everyone realizes.
steve carell GIF
 
This. He didn't give AF.
Why can’t anybody just be honest about this? I’d have all the respect in the world for the person that stops talking in code and just comes out and says, “I’m in favor of this bc it helps my team. I don’t care what it does to or for the players, other schools or anybody else. I’m supporting it bc it helps my team on Saturdays.”
 
Why can’t anybody just be honest about this? I’d have all the respect in the world for the person that stops talking in code and just comes out and says, “I’m in favor of this bc it helps my team. I don’t care what it does to or for the players, other schools or anybody else. I’m supporting it bc it helps my team on Saturdays.”
Politicians gonna politician.
 
Didn't think I could despise Cancun Ted more until a few minutes ago
Ted is often the smartest guy in the room, but he fails to realize the answer to all his concerns is indeed a super league. Let the big boys play their pro version & everyone else operate under the student-athlete model. And at the very least, presume he understands, the bill paves the way for two quasi super conferences in SEC & Big 10.
 
Ted is often the smartest guy in the room, but he fails to realize the answer to all his concerns is indeed a super league. Let the big boys play their pro version & everyone else operate under the student-athlete model. And at the very least, presume he understands, the bill paves the way for two quasi super conferences in SEC & Big 10.


In his entire life, Ted Cruz has never been the smartest guy in the room. In any room. He thinks he is, but he is not.
 
Zero shot the bill passes in the lame duck. House is out until after the elections and a number of house members, including leadership, have said no shot. Not happening.
 
Back
Top