ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,186
Didn't think I could despise Cancun Ted more until a few minutes ago
Nailed it. We are much closer to being in the B1G than everyone realizes.
That's kind of the definition of a "draft" but point takenAs i was saying……
& how hilarious is it that the “draft,” went unsigned
I hope you’re right, but people have been saying this for 4 years lolNailed it. We are much closer to being in the B1G than everyone realizes.
This. He didn't give AF.Was he worried about those schools when A&M or Texas left for the SEC? If he’s so worried about “super leagues” did he propose an amendment to break up the B10 and SEC?
Why can’t anybody just be honest about this? I’d have all the respect in the world for the person that stops talking in code and just comes out and says, “I’m in favor of this bc it helps my team. I don’t care what it does to or for the players, other schools or anybody else. I’m supporting it bc it helps my team on Saturdays.”This. He didn't give AF.
Politicians gonna politician.Why can’t anybody just be honest about this? I’d have all the respect in the world for the person that stops talking in code and just comes out and says, “I’m in favor of this bc it helps my team. I don’t care what it does to or for the players, other schools or anybody else. I’m supporting it bc it helps my team on Saturdays.”
Nah the point was that it is a PR stunt masquerading as a draftThat's kind of the definition of a "draft" but point taken
If this were true, and the Moody amendment is viewed as a poison pill, then that would tell you all you need to know. Why would anyone care about opening up an additional slot in each of the SEC and B10?
Ted is often the smartest guy in the room, but he fails to realize the answer to all his concerns is indeed a super league. Let the big boys play their pro version & everyone else operate under the student-athlete model. And at the very least, presume he understands, the bill paves the way for two quasi super conferences in SEC & Big 10.Didn't think I could despise Cancun Ted more until a few minutes ago
My hatred of the Yankees makes me want to say because he is a Yankee.does anyone know why randy Levine is such a C#&T? the dude keeps railing on miami and FSU for wanting to leave their options open.
Ted is often the smartest guy in the room, but he fails to realize the answer to all his concerns is indeed a super league. Let the big boys play their pro version & everyone else operate under the student-athlete model. And at the very least, presume he understands, the bill paves the way for two quasi super conferences in SEC & Big 10.
It’s way more than polticians. It’s every single pundit and CFB executive/official.Politicians gonna politician.
They about to throw flags on us to another level..
he's one of the worst clowns they haveSmoke here anyone!? What is the credibility of this poster?
We were told by FSU fans they would be in the SEC next year too..![]()