Prospects at Miami - Notre Dame basketball game

Advertisement
Advertisement
My buddy was hanging with Woogie (Jobe) today at the game. He asked if he saw the Bama game and woogie replied yea, and i'm thinking about staying home. Gotta stay on top of him. Also can't stand how Pete always knows when he's on campus

He's thinking of staying home? Isn't he committed right now. Somebody needs to show these kids what commitment means in the dictionary.

Bryant Mckinnie was at the game, and I had a chance to stand next to him....holy $#%#$%#, he is HUGE.

Advertisement
My buddy was hanging with Woogie (Jobe) today at the game. He asked if he saw the Bama game and woogie replied yea, and i'm thinking about staying home. Gotta stay on top of him. Also can't stand how Pete always knows when he's on campus

play harder to get, pete.

He's thinking of staying home? Isn't he committed right now. Somebody needs to show these kids what commitment means in the dictionary.

I'm sure Dingle and Scott would agree

From what I was told CMR said you we're over by the previous staff and we're going to honor that. And the staff is real with him and just said we don't see you in our plans but we're going to honor the offer. So this stuff's pretty blameless than that. I'm pretty stand up if you ask me.

Advertisement

From what I was told CMR said you we're over by the previous staff and we're going to honor that. And the staff is real with him and just said we don't see you in our plans but we're going to honor the offer. So this stuff's pretty blameless than that. I'm pretty stand up if you ask me.

Dingle and Scott committed to the new staff in 2016.

Advertisement
That's actually EXACTLY the look I want from a blocking tight end. Like he doesn't even know where he is until he runs into something.

Advertisement
Back