2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

View attachment 279188

uh ohhhhhh

GIF by Desus & Mero

Also, tough news for the Dennis Smith hate club
Nickel insurance? No way we could get him and keep both, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way any school should be able to land 2 stud QB’s in the NIL world.
Well, we can hope against hope that Nickel continues to fly under the radar as a 3*. But in any case, its refreshing to see the change in recruiting mindset from Manny who would've taken Nickel's commitment and then closed up shop for QB recruiting. If someone like UGA flew in late and flipped him, we'd be scrambling for a plan C type.

Well, we can hope against hope that Nickel continues to fly under the radar as a 3*. But in any case, its refreshing to see the change in recruiting mindset from Manny who would've taken Nickel's commitment and then closed up shop for QB recruiting. If someone like UGA flew in late and flipped him, we'd be scrambling for a plan C type.
Agree 100%. I just don’t understand how Nickel is a 3*. I’m probably biased as I Iive in Georgia and have watched him play a couple times, but he is really, really good. But we are a year away from early signing day and anything can happen so like you I’m glad the Canes are recruiting other QBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the top linebackers in the nation is set to be on a pair of campuses the next two weekends.

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG's Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng told 247Sports a pair of trips were on his schedule.

"Planning on going to Miami on the 27th (of January) and Notre Dame this weekend," he said.

Owusu-Boateng is the No. 8 linebacker and No. 52 player in the 247Sports rankings. His offer list is lengthy, and the Irish and Hurricanes have been recruiting him for a while.

He was in attendance when the Hurricanes beat Clemson in the fall.

"What continues to impress me is the perseverance that the defense had throughout the entire game and how they battled," he said at the time. “It showed a lot to me.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back