Prospect Comparison: Alex Collins vs AJ Turman

ImU2daDEF...CLF

Sophomore
Just wanted to get the board's opinion on both and how drastic the drop off is, if any, from Collins to Turman.

Thanks.....

Advertisement
The drop-off is HUGE.

Alex Collins has the makings of a superstar. His feet, balance, vision, and acceleration are excellent. He cuts at full speed, and he's a north-south runner who doesn't try to bounce everything outside.

He'll probably be 205-210 lbs by the time he steps on a college campus.

He's gonna be a monster.

Turman doesn't jump out on film, IMO. Looks like he could be a solid back, but he's FAR from Alex Collins.

The drop-off is HUGE.

Alex Collins has the makings of a superstar. His feet, balance, vision, and acceleration are excellent. He cuts at full speed, and he's a north-south runner who doesn't try to bounce everything outside.

He'll probably be 205-210 lbs by the time he steps on a college campus.

He's gonna be a monster.

Turman doesn't jump out on film, IMO. Looks like he could be a solid back, but he's FAR from Alex Collins.

Couldn't agree more, I really hope we don't have to take Turman if things fall apart with Collins.

Turman looks good, I like him but Collins is my favorite back maybe with the exception of a healthy Sony so........

Oh and I'm pretty sure Collins is about that big right now.

Advertisement
Reason I asked is because some dudes on other boards hollerin' bout Turman is a beast this, plays against better competition that, is better then Collins the other. Couple of dem dudes was from the Orlando area, so I didn't even bother with the extra jaw jackin'.

Advertisement
Back