Props to you Mr Richt

Hardcore Cane

Ejected 4 Targeting
For having the balls to throw it and not set up the field goal with a run.

Amazing play call

I was surprised

Once again

**** of a play call

Advertisement
he's a mediocre oc, at best, who called an awful game.

if he'd been better, it wouldn't have even come to that.

but, as you said, i was surprised he didn't play for a fg. credit due for that.

Advertisement

You're a dumbass. Rozier was an abomination missing open receivers all night and the run game was nonexistent. The only coaching decision I question is why Homer didn't take more of Walton's carries who was clearly not healthy.

You're a dumbass. Rozier was an abomination missing open receivers all night and the run game was nonexistent. The only coaching decision I question is why Homer didn't take more of Walton's carries who was clearly not healthy.

Walton was in to block because he put the game in Rosier hands.Homer has trouble picking up the blitz

Went for the jugular with the lengthy WR vs Mcdouchbagfadden!!! Go Canes!

Game winner not settling for the fg against their "best" db is great

Advertisement
Here it is,

Adjustments were made extremely well at halftime.

That's coaching

And the coaching staff did a good job

These dudes haven't been able to cover Miami's receivers for the last few years but we quit doing what we were doing to get the lead. Not today. Props to coach.

Advertisement
Ricth was goung for the gusto...thr **** with going to overtime. We gone won this bih

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

it was actually a bad playcall lol rosier came out and threw a dime on a trap play and langham made a clutch play!!!!

I thought we played really well considering Walton was banged up and there was 0 run game. Would have liked to see Homer get the ball more since Walton was hurt.

Rosier balled out today. He found the open WRs and extended plays with his feet when he had too.

O-line looked really good against a stout FSU D-line. I don't remember any offensive holding penalties against us.
The
Our DL looked great and put pressure on the QB despite several non-holding calls against FSU. Thomas and Jackson were held often and Harris was raped on one passing play.

Refs blew the call against Berrios for face mask and wa total BS. Replay booth blew the non-call for targeting when Matthew Thomas hit Rosier and knocked his helmet off.

Not too much to complain about. Team faced adversity and came out on top. Nice win for the seniors on the team and a well-deserved victory!

Advertisement
This game wasn't on Richt's playcalling, it was on Rosier being too rattled early on.

Once he settled the **** down, he was good. OL got some good protection too in the 2nd half.

Nice job Richt I was going ballistic with the announcers calling for the field goal horse **** play to win good job

Advertisement
Back