Props to you Mr Richt

he's a mediocre oc, at best, who called an awful game.

if he'd been better, it wouldn't have even come to that.

but, as you said, i was surprised he didn't play for a fg. credit due for that.

Drink bleach

Advertisement
This is big for Richt. He was fired because he kept losing games like this. Huge win not just for Miami, but for the Richt. They're learning how to pull these games out now.

You're a dumbass. Rozier was an abomination missing open receivers all night and the run game was nonexistent. The only coaching decision I question is why Homer didn't take more of Walton's carries who was clearly not healthy.
you are an idiot. We won the game. Guys like you are miserable win or lose. Go support some other team moron.

Please.

You're probably one of those guys that was sitting by me that were whining about the playcalling during the first half.

We didn't block anyone.

We made some changes at half and things started opening up a bit.

Get a clue.

Advertisement

You're a dumbass. Rozier was an abomination missing open receivers all night and the run game was nonexistent. The only coaching decision I question is why Homer didn't take more of Walton's carries who was clearly not healthy.

The only thing I could think why Walton was still in there was due to being better at pass protection.

It’s silly to blame Rosier for being “rattled” in the first half when the FSU d-line was whipping Miami’s o-line. Cager got alligator arms on two of those balls...

Advertisement
This game wasn't on Richt's playcalling, it was on Rosier being too rattled early on.

Once he settled the **** down, he was good. OL got some good protection too in the 2nd half.

The play calling was meh in the first half. That first third down miss was and a couple plays were on Rosier though. All in all the biggest take away from this win is that Richt showed a new side of him and that is **** encouraging. The old Richt would have played it safe in the red zone and settled for that FG. When the personnel roles out for that last play I was like WTF, Harley and Langham?

you are an idiot. We won the game. Guys like you are miserable win or lose. Go support some other team moron.
Trolling, dude. Just let them go on by.

The first half had nothing to do with bad play calling.FSU is loaded with elite defensive players no they came to play tonight.

Advertisement

a better o-line and he looks like a better OC. We're still not were need to be on that unit.

This game wasn't on Richt's playcalling, it was on Rosier being too rattled early on.

Once he settled the **** down, he was good. OL got some good protection too in the 2nd half.

all about that oline getting settled in, once that happened things really started to click. I think if they went with Homer earlier on, or at least had him in for some plays throughout the game, we would've gotten up earlier and stayed up.

just happy we won though.

Advertisement
CMR is a winner period. He put us in a great position last year even with Brad and a young D. I have watched him to long to doubt his ability to be not average but a great coach. Top 5 coach this year. Wait till he gets his players, we will be battling Satan, and Sweeney only

How bout callin for Herndon in the flats. He had good adjustment in 2nd half

Richt dialed that sht up on the last drive. Tight end screen? Halfback draw on back-to-back plays? That’s not normal 2-minute offense. That’s a confident coach believing in his players to get the job done.

Mark Richt called a great game. Struggles today we’re from getting beat 1-on-1 against guys who will
Be playing on Sunday. What a win. It’s great... to be... a Miami fvkin Hurricane!

Advertisement
Back