Props to the fans

pacusmc

All American
I can’t talk right now. My voice is toast.
For the crowd size like always we were rowdy and loud. You can tell the team responded.
Thanks to all that showed up. For a team that has a bad loss and all the negativity as well as the rain, me and the family had a blast.
If you didn’t show up cause your a mope 🖕

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had a great time at the game. Screaming the whole time. The crowd was still into the game making noise til the very end.

People stuck around for the whole thing too.

If the coaches could put together an offense that scored and we were winning, these games would be nearly sold out and packed.

Advertisement
It did fill up mid-way through the first quarter.
Yeah on TV at kickoff it was kinda empty but noticed as the game went on it got pretty full and loud

And I wasn’t there because I don’t live anywhere near Miami but I bought season tickets and gave them to someone (before anyone calls my fan card)

I kept saying its a shame to waste such a good crowd... hope they keep showing up. I had fun but man this time is so frustrating to watch.

Advertisement
Yes, play flawlessly and maybe we‘ll have a chance to beat an average team
Sorry, I may have misread you. We have no shot of winning unless we have a roster two games more talented than the opposition. It's all recruiting now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back