Props to Steven Ross aka Mr Money Bags

Advertisement
Dolphins players and staff shocked at how lit The Rock was Saturday. It'll be a looooooooooooooong time before they have the place jumping like that. But yeah, props to Ross.

On herbstreit podcast on ESPN app he went into detail about the stadium.

Said it was right at the top with husky stadium

Gave the game ball to Miami fans

He also said Miami had the turbo button on while ND was in slow motion

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dolphins players and staff shocked at how lit The Rock was Saturday. It'll be a looooooooooooooong time before they have the place jumping like that. But yeah, props to Ross.

Was it Herbie that said the Dolphins never have the place rocking like that? The Dolphins WOULD have that atmosphere if they became a quality team, and hosted some playoff games. Well, maybe not UM/ND levels, but far better than anything we've ever seen.

Advertisement
The place was electric the past two Saturdays. We have the best stadium in college football and an incredible home field advantage when fans attend and care.

Ross knows how to make money and he did an incredible job with that stadium. It was a totally lifeless, nondescript POS before he and his crew went to work.,

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

On herbstreit podcast on ESPN app he went into detail about the stadium.

Said it was right at the top with husky stadium

Gave the game ball to Miami fans

He also said Miami had the turbo button on while ND was in slow motion

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LINK PLEASE

The place was electric the past two Saturdays. We have the best stadium in college football and an incredible home field advantage when fans attend and care.

Ross knows how to make money and he did an incredible job with that stadium. It was a totally lifeless, nondescript POS before he and his crew went to work.,

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

He made a killing with the lil soccer tournament he put on. Those renovations were definitely made with more than the Dolphins in mind. If it's not a world class facility, it's **** close.

Was it Herbie that said the Dolphins never have the place rocking like that? The Dolphins WOULD have that atmosphere if they became a quality team, and hosted some playoff games. Well, maybe not UM/ND levels, but far better than anything we've ever seen.

Miami is sfla team, the canes r just different and people come when they win.

Advertisement

Miami is sfla team, the canes r just different and people come when they win.

No doubt. Dolphins players are from all over the country. Canes players (and coaches) from your backyard. You'll be lucky to run into a Fins player in their entire time down here.

You went to school and had class with Canes players. It's just different.

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

He made a killing with the lil soccer tournament he put on. Those renovations were definitely made with more than the Dolphins in mind. If it's not a world class facility, it's **** close.

It's a world class facility. He even made the parking lot nicer and they have huge plans for the surrounding vacant areas. There is a reason he's a billionaire.

Advertisement

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

It's got a south florida feel to it now, too. Not like the OB, but it's still different in that regard. Even the landscaping outside gives it a uniquely South Florida feel. The OB was louder with less people. But I'm not sure it was ever louder than what I heard Saturday night. It was on par with the Dolphins/Bears game in '85 when the refs essentially suspended the game because the crowd was too loud.

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

It's got a south florida feel to it now, too. Not like the OB, but it's still different in that regard. Even the landscaping outside gives it a uniquely South Florida feel. The OB was louder with less people. But I'm not sure it was ever louder than what I heard Saturday night. It was on par with the Dolphins/Bears game in '85 when the refs essentially suspended the game because the crowd was too loud.

It bears (no pun intended) repeating, but this is an event town. No place like it. Even the Heat games during their run were insanely loud for the big boy games.

Advertisement

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

It bears (no pun intended) repeating, but this is an event town. No place like it. Even the Heat games during their run were insanely loud for the big boy games.

I was at that game with my old man. I remember him asking me over and over again if I was ok because it was so rowdy. I told him I loved it, but didn't understand why our coach was asking the crowd to stop cheering.

Advertisement
Back