Props to Steven Ross aka Mr Money Bags

Advertisement
A Dolphin game will never compete with what we experienced Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amazing how our opinion of this joint changed. And again, another recruiting pitch could be, we're already getting players prepared to play on Sunday's w/ our stadium.

Advertisement
I went to s lot of games in the OB and I doubt anything was louder than the ND game
Another thing most don’t realize is that field is louder than the stands.

The place was electric the past two Saturdays. We have the best stadium in college football and an incredible home field advantage when fans attend and care.

Ross knows how to make money and he did an incredible job with that stadium. It was a totally lifeless, nondescript POS before he and his crew went to work.,

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

He made a killing with the lil soccer tournament he put on. Those renovations were definitely made with more than the Dolphins in mind. If it's not a world class facility, it's **** close.

It's got a south florida feel to it now, too. Not like the OB, but it's still different in that regard. Even the landscaping outside gives it a uniquely South Florida feel. The OB was louder with less people. But I'm not sure it was ever louder than what I heard Saturday night. It was on par with the Dolphins/Bears game in '85 when the refs essentially suspended the game because the crowd was too loud.

The OB had a higher seating capacity.

The place was electric the past two Saturdays. We have the best stadium in college football and an incredible home field advantage when fans attend and care.

Ross knows how to make money and he did an incredible job with that stadium. It was a totally lifeless, nondescript POS before he and his crew went to work.,

Thank you, Mr. Ross!

He made a killing with the lil soccer tournament he put on. Those renovations were definitely made with more than the Dolphins in mind. If it's not a world class facility, it's **** close.

It's got a south florida feel to it now, too. Not like the OB, but it's still different in that regard. Even the landscaping outside gives it a uniquely South Florida feel. The OB was louder with less people. But I'm not sure it was ever louder than what I heard Saturday night. It was on par with the Dolphins/Bears game in '85 when the refs essentially suspended the game because the crowd was too loud.

It bears (no pun intended) repeating, but this is an event town. No place like it. Even the Heat games during their run were insanely loud for the big boy games.

I was at that game with my old man. I remember him asking me over and over again if I was ok because it was so rowdy. I told him I loved it, but didn't understand why our coach was asking the crowd to stop cheering.

Are you a Millennial?

Advertisement
At one point during the game Saturday immediately after a turnover I actually didn't cheer/scream/lose my mind, because I wanted to actually listen/feel the atmosphere.

I've never FELT a stadium as much as I did in that moment. There's no other way to describe it other than the noise rocked me all the way into my bones. My entire body was thumping.

Advertisement
Back