Props to Mike Harley

How much of that credit can be attributed to coaching--since that, additional years time as a collegiate athlete and the addition of KJ Osbourne is the most obvious difference in his production?
I would hope a lot. We’d have to ask him what role it’s played in his obvious improvement

Advertisement
Ain't it weird how with a more accurate QB the WR's seem to catch the ball a lot more?

Must be some sort of coincidence...
Yup, add in a little accountability for mistakes and you might have the beginnings of a mighty fine offense.

Advertisement
As Jarren gets more comfortable, I see Harley breaking more plays. I think this WR crew will be really good soon, across the board

It's a lot easier to catch a spiral in the chest than a flopping piece of **** over your back shoulder

Best blocking WR in team. Now he is starting to show something with ball in his hands.

Still wish he would not have run out of bounds on last drive against UNC.

Advertisement
I agree, I think both are equally explosive in terms of acceleration but Harley is a little faster overall after he breaks out. Harley also has a little more physicality in his game where JT is a little more finesse although equally as tough.
I'd like to see both of them break more long ones. Both have the speed. Why they haven't, I don't know.

I'd like to see both of them break more long ones. Both have the speed. Why they haven't, I don't know.

They are shaking off the funk of a tumultuous 2018 and getting used to high expectations.

There are a lot of guys on this team playing tight.

There has to be balance to the hard line, hard nose, replace you if you ***** up approach.

Lay it on too hard and you will make the players tentative and turn them from players into thinkers.

Manny and staff have their attention. They broke them down. Now it is paramount to build their confidence with well crafted gameplans, strong technique, and a fun, confident morale.

As the year goes on, we will see guys play more like their talent level, especially JT4. I see him out there fighting hard on blocks. He seems like he cares about winning. He got banged up a little in the offseason and looks a little rusty.

If he gets healthier, he will finish the year strong. Jarren is looking for him more and they will connect on some huge plays.

Advertisement
Last season we could count on him to drop a ball every game and he couldn’t be trusted with any throw over 5 yards. This season he’s reliable and runs MUCH better routs. Shout out to him for making the possibility of a sophomore slump into a nothing. It’s a great start to his sophomore season. I’m excited to see him continue to grow into an Sunday kid! 🙌

Happy for him....anyone remember when he when he was West Virginia bound until they took him to a high school basketball game on an OV?

I agree, I think both are equally explosive in terms of acceleration but Harley is a little faster overall after he breaks out. Harley also has a little more physicality in his game where JT is a little more finesse although equally as tough.
Mike Harley is no Jeff Thomas talent wise, he might be a harder worker but he ain’t as fast or explosive.

Advertisement
Wait, this doesn't fit in with the idea that a guy is either the greatest or a JAG and you can tell which after 3 games. I'm pretty sure we decided that was true years ago, so I'm calling BS on this thread.

Pretty rarely do you see him miss a block that could spring someone else. That alone is deserving of some positive results. Good for him he earned it

He and our other speedy WRs, like Pope and JT4, need to always PLAY fast. JW needs to start hitting them in stride with his deep balls. That will help open the offense up.

Advertisement
Back