Props to Mike Harley

Boarcane

All ACC
Last season we could count on him to drop a ball every game and he couldn’t be trusted with any throw over 5 yards. This season he’s reliable and runs MUCH better routs. Shout out to him for making the possibility of a sophomore slump into a nothing. It’s a great start to his sophomore season. I’m excited to see him continue to grow into an Sunday kid! 🙌

Advertisement
Last season we could count on him to drop a ball every game and he couldn’t be trusted with any throw over 5 yards. This season he’s reliable and runs MUCH better routs. Shout out to him for making the possibility of a sophomore slump into a nothing. It’s a great start to his sophomore season. I’m excited to see him continue to grow into an Sunday kid! 🙌

I just hope he can do it against teams with a pulse. Happy for the guy, and hope he balls out this season. These dudes need all the confidence they can get.

Advertisement
Y’all need to read better, OP is saying Harley didn’t let his bad sophomore season affect this year

Y’all need to read better, OP is saying Harley didn’t let his bad sophomore season affect this year
This is his sophomore year. Usually I prepare for kids to regress and have a sophomore slump. He’s exceeded expectations and is having a better second season than his first so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is closer to our WR2 (Jeff Thomas) than yall probably think.

I agree, I think both are equally explosive in terms of acceleration but Harley is a little faster overall after he breaks out. Harley also has a little more physicality in his game where JT is a little more finesse although equally as tough.

Advertisement
How much of that credit can be attributed to coaching--since that, additional years time as a collegiate athlete and the addition of KJ Osbourne is the most obvious difference in his production?

Advertisement
Back