Projection Time: Class of 2014

Dont think Harris will be coming here. Not because of the recent stuff with his dad but because he is dead set on being a college QB.

Advertisement
2014?! Are you insane?!.......................

So here's my list:

Alin Edouard QB
Sony Michel RB
Dalvin Cook RB
Ermon Lane WR
Johnnie Dixon WR
Tyre Brady WR/TE
Trevor Darling OL
K.C. McDermott OL
Reilly Gibbons OL
Khairi Clark DT
Anthony Moten DT/DE
Keyon Brown DE/OLB
Chad Thomas DE/OLB
Vincent Jackson LB
Jabrill Peppers CB
Winky Flowers CB/ATH
Treon Harris CB
Travis Rudolph CB/WR
Michael Johnson S
Quincy Wilson S

Would be the #1 class in the country and not close.

I think we go OOS for a QB and I think we see some elite level guys with legit interest but for the most part your list is actually pretty reasonable (at this point anyway)

We will see if Brady can get in. When you hear about grade issues already, its never good. Maybe somebody like Cory Holmes instead, but Dixon and Lane would be as unfair as Cook/Sony

Pulling both Sony and cook is going to very hard, Sony wants to be the man from the day he steps on campus. I trust if anyone can pull it off its Al. We get a 9-10+ win season next year we are looking at having a top 3 class easy

We'll get one or the other in my opinion... If Golden lands both Cook & Sony then all shall bow.

Advertisement
Huge whoops @ Consigliere. lol. Back on topic..As long as we get these guys I could care less who else we get...These guys on this list are all MUST GETS. No excuses! I will not forgive!

Cook
Michel
Lane
Dixon
Brady
Darling
McDermott
Clark
Moten
Thomas
Rudolph

Definitely want all those guys and we have a very good shot with most. BUT, that is a little long for a list of "must gets". And I feel like it's a little unfounded.

For instance, you include Tyree Brady on that list. I have heard good things about him on this board, but have never seen him play, he also has no real highlights available on line. SO, I ask you, what is making you list him as a MUST GET? Have you seen him in person?

Will there definitely be a QB in the next class?

There better be

I hope they take a QB every class but I didn't know if they bought into "spacing" qbs or anything

/ryhan anderson class was the end of seriously following recruiting for me

I think we brought in a handful of QBs right away because we needed to. There's no way they are counting on 3 guys to be roster fillers going forward. We can and should do better than Crow, Williams, and Dewey every year. Not writing them off but prospect wise none of them blow you away.

Must get prospects: McDermott, cook, Thomas, lane, and Clark. Give me those five and I am insanely happy. A very nice bonus would be peppers :)

Advertisement
The skill positions are insane next year. There is even an elite tight end in SoFla (Ravian Pierce?). Crazy year.

2014 & 2015

QB: Olsen
RB: Duke, Collins Sonny
WR: Lewis, Waters, Lockhart, Coley, Lane
TE: Dobard

LOL

Last edited:
IMO, this list is very realistic. A) most if not all have strong interest in MIA and B) Golden has these guys pinpointed either by already offering them or keeping in close contact. (Meaning an offer will be coming soon.) If we cant close on these guys why the heck would we think we could get Peppers from OOS? These guys are the best at there positions in SFL. Unfounded would be like saying that MT is 50-50 to the Canes..Oops..

Never seen anything on Brady but Pete says he is a stud and I have no reason to not believe him. A stud WR from our backyard is a Must get. Unless you want Amari Cooper 2.0. And he is interested in us. But the rest I have seen and they are Must gets. JMO. Feel free to disagree.

BTW, sorry guys im new to this. My reply was to gcane44's reply to my post. Was not directed at the general thread.

Advertisement
How many guys on your lists are from BTW. Because we're not getting any of them (sec, fsu, anywherebuttheU) unless the kid and his family are capable of telling the head corch to STFU and GTFOH. The guy has an agenda against the U. It's obvious.

How many guys on your lists are from BTW. Because we're not getting any of them (sec, fsu, anywherebuttheU) unless the kid and his family are capable of telling the head corch to STFU and GTFOH. The guy has an agenda against the U. It's obvious.

I'm not even sure how hard we'll actually recruit Treon because he wants to be a QB. We'd want him as a DB so even with ICE, I don't see it happening. As for Thomas, I believe he's all Cane regardless of ICE. We'll see just how much interference there is from ICE. He ought to be careful that his views don't get him jammed up with the school & school board. Checks & Balances

Something to realize with Chad Thomas is that he doesn't attend Booker T, just plays football there.

Advertisement
lmao... Chad Thomas plays football for BTW but doesn't attend school there? What?

So Fla football.... smh.

How the **** does that happen? Is he enrolled a private school with no football program or something?

Advertisement
Back