- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 41,697
Can’t remember who tweeted but Berrios to IR
I know he was talking about taking care of aging parents and how that was taking a toll on him.. Man..Looks like Lane Johnson retired today. Markel Bell will now be the Eagles starting RT
My father used to describe that as looking for a place to fall down. Dude had eyes on everything but the goal line what a fcking punk ***** waste of a pickTate looked like he was running in quicksand. And they drafted him 4th overall.
Terrible terrible organization. He needs to get out of there.idk how people could watch that game and still say Ward needs to be bench wtf. He's getting killed his LT has got beat like a drum. Literally caused the int Unless he's throwing quick dump off passes he hasn't had any clean pockets. I'll say it again please bench him and I promise whatever QB Tenn puts in will be even worse.